A is for ANOTHER DAY of DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ Yeah... just once though. I don't even remember how it goes. will have to listen to it again :hmm:

In the meantime...

Woah ohhh ooohhhhhhhh
She's a pretty face
But at the wrong time
In the wrong place

:rockon:

you know what's really funny? I have an absolute shitload of homework & I haven't started any of it. usually I just do this kind of shit at lunch or in other classes, but even I don't think I can pull this one off. god forbid I fail a homework assignment :laugh:

you know what else is funny? I just did some odd form of a triathalon at conditioning but in place of the swimming and biking we used abs and erging (=rowing torture machine)...and at the end of it I collapsed with a huge knot of muscle in my calf rendering me incapable of walking for many minutes. and now my ass hurts. :lmao:

and now i'm listening to an acapella (sp) song called "o death" from the o brother where art thou soundtrack...funny song

VertigoGal said:
you know what's really funny? I have an absolute shitload of homework & I haven't started any of it. usually I just do this kind of shit at lunch or in other classes, but even I don't think I can pull this one off. god forbid I fail a homework assignment :laugh:

hahaha. . . i always loved the 'challenge' of last minute work and getting it all done, especially the day it's due. i remember sitting in some classes thinking "how in the hell am i going to get this done by this afternoon!??" so great!

:lol: my jaw's fine as long as some perky dental hygienist isn't shoving it wide open forcefully while asking me how old I am and which school I go to and what I'm doing over the winter vacation.

I don't think I've heard this Hallelujah Here She/He Comes song

:drool:

VertigoGal said:
:lol: my jaw's fine as long as some perky dental hygienist isn't shoving it wide open forcefully while asking me how old I am and which school I go to and what I'm doing over the winter vacation.

^my dentist does that too, and all i can think about is. . . does he really expect me to answer?!?!?! i mean he's got half of his toolbox lodged inside my mouth and i'm trying not to slobber all over his hands and he's asking me stuff like 'so what college are you going to next year' and crap like that. ??????? :scratch:

here it is btw -- Hallelujah (Here She Comes)

http://s35.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=20UR9NBKGKC9J2PZKYF5E9N72M

<listening to it right now :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
lucky you kayla...what's the occasion? :scratch:

yeah disco, it's like, it's all i can do to keep from choking on my own tongue, not exactly in a position to have a conversation

i'm pleased to meet you, i hope you guess my name :love:

Back
Top Bottom