A happy announcement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
As some of you know, i have been looking for my first job for quite a while now...well, i had an interview which i thought went really well yesterday.

This morning i got a call from that firm, informing me that i can start working there as of next Monday!!!

:laugh:

:dance:

WOO HOO!

Thank you to all here who have been supporting over time about my search.

congrats!!!

when I read the title of this thread I thought you and deathbear had found true happiness with eachother
ah well

yayayayayayayayayay!!

way to go:up:
1st job is always the hardest:yes:

so what is the exciting new position?

Congratulations U2girl. I hope you enjoy it.

Funny thing, my son went for his first job interview yesterday( it was his birthday and all) Over 1,000 people applied, they narrowed it down to 400 for the aptitude test, 200 people were interviewed for 100 casual positions. Very competitive.He is about to start his final year of high school and he wants to/has to work until midnight 3 nights a week. It's tough finding a job here......so your news is encouraging. THANKS and good luck 2U.

:hug: maja

up::up::up:

YAY CONGRATS U2 GIRLIE!!!!!!!!

Go have lots and lots and lots of beer tonight and wake up tomorrow lookin all :crazy: and even better go to work looking :crazy: and ur boss will look and go :hmm: then show him ur boobies and make him go :combust:

:D

j/k enjoy girl, and well done!

Thanks all for the kind wishes. *warm fuzzies*

The new position?
Hmmm, i don't know what the job position i'll be having is called in English, i was told i would be answering the phone in English (suppliers of the firm are from abroad) and writing business letters in English. I'm also a bit nervous about dealing with technical terms about the products in English.

Salome, Kobe and Maddie: tsk tsk tsk... shame on all of you. :eeklaugh:

U2girl said:
i was told i would be answering the phone in English (suppliers of the firm are from abroad) and writing business letters in English.
ahh, then you'll do great. seriously, i can't even tell that english isn't your first language! :wink:

congrats on the job!! :hug: :dance: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom