A great big thread where we discuss French House music (Justice + Daft Punk + et al)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
So I've been listening to a lot of Justice lately, as they're amazing....but I never heard the We Are Your Friends remix until now. HOLYYYY SHIT!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zo1-XlazvY

and to get the party started:

justicecoazv6.jpg

daftpunkqw5.jpg
vitalicalbumsu7.jpg

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

The current leak of Daft Punk's Alive 2007 on various seedy sites is actually not the release; it's a cut-up version of their 2006 Coachella gig.

I'll reserve judgement until the real thing is released :up:

Last edited:
I listen to the "cross" Justice album a lot when working out, it's great for cardio. I seem to like all word-less songs much more than those with vocals.

Though he's Swedish and not French, I think that The Field's album from this year is also pretty good if you like Justice's lyric-less songs (also good for running).

Yeah, I just lump him in because Justice is on Ed Banger Records.....

I've only heard one Justice song so far, but I haven't heard it enough to really comment one way or another.

Do like the few songs I've heard by Daft Punk, though-and the video for "Around The World"? Awesomeness.

I'm not that well-versed in French music-I've heard a few songs here and there, and a name or two, but that's about it. I'd be happy to check out more, though-any other artists worth recommending, I'm all ears :).

Angela

Canadiens1160 said:
So I've been listening to a lot of Justice lately, as they're amazing....but I never heard the We Are Your Friends remix until now. HOLYYYY SHIT!.

I missed Justice at the Detour Festival because I wanted to get a good spot for Bloc Party (which I did, up-front & dead-center), so I left before Justice came on and went to the East Stage to move my up through the Teddybears set.

I heard Justice was amazing though.

Back
Top Bottom