a girl touched me tonite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i must say i didnt handle it very well.

i was enjoying my water at the table after the baseball game, while everyone else enjoyed beer, i enjoyed the sweet taste of my refreshing, pure and clean water.

it was a nice glass too.

the female waitress then rubbed my shoulder at four different intervals throughout the evening.

i was very nervous.

luckily, i never looked at her, to make sure she couldnt see my ugly face. the guys were very pumped about that move. i do things to impress my friends.

so to release inner tension i proceeded to goose-step around the restaurant for a minute.

when paying, i asked her if her name was indeed "Bethel." make no mistake, she heard me, but did not respond. she was very cold to me for the remainder of the bill paying intervention.

thoughts?

I think you need to face it.
I also think you need to work on becoming more comfortable around girls. Wish you could see yourself the way we see you. Girls would like you if you gave them the chance to get to know you. When you refuse to look at them they probably assume arrogance or non-interest.

Calluna said:
I think you need to face it.
I also think you need to work on becoming more comfortable around girls. Wish you could see yourself the way we see you. Girls would like you if you gave them the chance to get to know you. When you refuse to look at them they probably assume arrogance or non-interest.

see its a bit complicated...im not in the least scared of girls, certainly in this setting, but my friends insist i act rediculously frightened and nervous around them, so i do. peer pressure is great!

so really, this was all good. asking out priority number 1 in the future is a different matter, because that is...far harder to do than act stupid, and not caring what happens.

Let me get this straight: You only pretend to act ridiculously nervous and frightened around girls to impress your friends?? I think mad dancing was a better tactic.

you should have mankissed her

Bethel makes me picture an old gray haired lady with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

well calluna, i can work on that tommorow. i went to the local second hand shop and bought SKIN TIGHT black stonewashed jeans, that have elastic at the bottom. they make my ass look horrible. not that i really care anyway. ANYWAY, along with that, i also got a nice colorful teeshirt.

were going clubbing tommorow to one of the more upperclass bars. all those fake f*ckers can bite me.

yes, i do anything to make my friends laugh. on monday at a restaurant afterwards, i started singing to girls and telling them that "uh ya...uhhhh yaaaaa....uh king here...uh yaaa uh ya." i dont think that made them as nervous as when i simply stared at one of them in the eyes for about 2 minutes. she became rather agitated.

its not funny really, not the way i write it.

meh.

Silly bear, tricks are for kids!
Its all well and good to joke around and make your friends laugh but just make sure you can be yourself when it comes to the important things like priority numero uno. The clothes sound good. Have fun clubbing tomorrow.

beating off

you sank my battleship

heh hehe....heh...

wanna play scrabbleship?

thats not even a game....

Bethel means "house of God"

This is the best subject line you have ever written.

I give it a 3.c+

Is your name Jacob? It is now. You can spell it with a "k" if you want.

Consider yourself fortuitously fortunate
that you don't know me in RL
for I would have embarrassed you with her
at every turn
truly

yarof

I think you need to ask that girl out already so that you can stop harassing other girls.
oh yeah and tell your friends they suck, from me ;)

let me hear both sides...

this is how you get 'em in any situation...

thomcollage%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Re: beating off

Zoomerang96 said:
you sank my battleship

heh hehe....heh...

wanna play scrabbleship?

thats not even a game....

I think trivia pursuit would be better suited.

bear.... I have found using the words 'stalker' and 'little secret' to be extremely useful when dealing with the opposite sex.

girls liked to be mankissed.

bear calluna is right. mad dancing would have been a better idea rather than acting like a ridiculous nervous putz. this will not gain you priority number one.

i have to go out now. i will be thinking of you in your skin tight elasticized pants that make your ass look bad.

Back
Top Bottom