A Game 7 for the Ages - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-17-2003, 01:12 AM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life
 
yertle-the-turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: York, UK and Singapore
Posts: 11,750
Local Time: 01:45 AM
iris' sig looks like a big red x

i was thinking it was some kind of amusing trick
__________________

__________________
yertle-the-turtle is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:13 AM   #47
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 01:45 PM
mmmbono that cracked me up. would you like to help me with my calc homework? there are R parts to #1. you could take half...it's u substitution.
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:13 AM   #48
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
i was waiting for you to come around mmmbono. that is a wonderful little tempt that i feel for. read some of the threads in here, you will see why he is in my sig.

in this forum...put em under pressure?
which threads?

that fucking sig!!
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:18 AM   #49
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
mmmbono that cracked me up. would you like to help me with my calc homework? there are R parts to #1. you could take half...it's u substitution.
nooooooo calc!!
i've done so much of that in my life, it's insane...at one point i was a math major
suffice to say...even with my 100%'s in calc ....i have had NO desire to ever deal with calc again.
i'm done with that blarney.

now joe, on the other hand.....
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:20 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict
 
MissVelvetDress_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Posts: 25,776
Local Time: 12:45 PM
lmfao yes darling, it is in this forum. dougal55 post about being sorry for the cubs lost. read that thread.
__________________
MissVelvetDress_75 is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:21 AM   #51
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
lmfao yes darling, it is in this forum. dougal55 post about being sorry for the cubs lost. read that thread.
will do, my tomboy
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:30 AM   #52
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM

okay...i read the thread... you guys fighting

i think the sig went back to a red x!!

and IWB...some Joe for us on the 21st!! can't wait!!
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:31 AM   #53
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 01:45 PM
the homework isn't that hard anyway. there's just a LOT of it. and i was going to go to a show before my radio show tomorrow night. right now i thinki'll be sleeping then because i certainly won't be sleeping tonight.

you think joe's hot?
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:32 AM   #54
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by yertle-the-turtle
iris' sig looks like a big red x

i was thinking it was some kind of amusing trick
nope yertle..you're seeing right...it's back to red x for me
no more mr.lips.
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:38 AM   #55
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
the homework isn't that hard anyway. there's just a LOT of it. and i was going to go to a show before my radio show tomorrow night. right now i thinki'll be sleeping then because i certainly won't be sleeping tonight.

you think joe's hot?
that's the thing with calc....you either *get* it or you don't...
i never found it hard...in fact i always found it laughably easy
and of course there is always so much of it....calc can be applied to an infinite number of things...i always found calc workloads heavier than other courses...
and yes...joe is fookin hot....i've always thought so....even close to his death, i thought he was awesome looking....and i guess his mind made him even more attractive...what i would have done to sit down with this guy and talk about anything and everything!
i especially loved when he had a mohawk
joe
and well...paul
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:38 AM   #56
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 01:45 PM
yertle, her sig looks like headache to me....last i checked headache didn't look like a red x wierd.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:45 AM   #57
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mmmBono


that's the thing with calc....you either *get* it or you don't...
i never found it hard...in fact i always found it laughably easy
and of course there is always so much of it....calc can be applied to an infinite number of things...i always found calc workloads heavier than other courses...
and yes...joe is fookin hot....i've always thought so....even close to his death, i thought he was awesome looking....and i guess his mind made him even more attractive...what i would have done to sit down with this guy and talk about anything and everything!
i especially loved when he had a mohawk
joe
and well...paul
i rarely ever understand math. and i understood this up to part...c. fuck. i'm so screwed. why am i still online??

the tv mysteriously shut off.

this thread has turned into an off topic thread. i think it used to be about baseball. oh well, baseball-watching is over for me for the year.

never thought joe was hot, just insanly cool. and insanly is an understatement. and i really can't wait for the new album. only a few more days!! it's going to be really sad to listen to....
joe RIP
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:45 AM   #58
Refugee
 
mmmBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: blarneyville
Posts: 1,831
Local Time: 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
yertle, her sig looks like headache to me....last i checked headache didn't look like a red x wierd.
nope...it's a red x....couldn't be redder than that.
__________________
mmmBono is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:48 AM   #59
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 01:45 PM
how come i still see headache's picture?
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-17-2003, 01:49 AM   #60
Blue Crack Addict
 
MissVelvetDress_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Posts: 25,776
Local Time: 12:45 PM
i had to fix it. y'all should be able to see him now.
__________________

__________________
MissVelvetDress_75 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com