A Fun Movie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pla's 13 is The Lion King.

RafikiPic.jpg

and her 4 is American Psycho. I really need to see that movie.

lazarus said:
That was MY test.

Marry me.

Ssh, not in front of NSW. Our divorce isn't final yet.

I haven't seen that movie in ages, so I have it coming soon from Netflix. I'm also kind of sorry I don't have the soundtrack anymore.

I think I read American Psycho when I was in junior high, and the whole thing went WAY over my head.

Damn this fun thread. I actually had planned to get online, post the next Passengers poll, then go do something productive.

:mad:

I am actually going to go read now. I'm so happy to be done with The Name of the Rose and back to reading at a faster rate! :)

This is a fun thread. G-d bless dorks.

I'm bad at movie quotes unless I really loved the movie, or there's some pop culture reference that might help me to know it.

Especially with classics. I know the big classics and have seen a lot of them, but barely remember lines from them.

Goodnight, NSW!

#4 .... it's not 12 Monkeys, is it?

5. I won't watch you die.

Most of the quote draws a blank with me, but that last line is pinging something in my brain.

lazarus said:

1. " I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? Fuck! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here. "

Apocalypse Now

corianderstem said:
#4 .... it's not 12 Monkeys, is it?

5. I won't watch you die.

Most of the quote draws a blank with me, but that last line is pinging something in my brain.

Here's a hint, Cori. The woman speaking the line is talking to two men, not one.

And #4 isn't 12 Monkeys. Hint: A young girl is speaking.

lazarus said:
And #4 isn't 12 Monkeys. Hint: A young girl is speaking.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that it's NOT Little Miss Sunshine.

I'm seriously blanking on both. Now I want to Google just to ease my troubled mind.

Back
Top Bottom