A FREE iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone used www.freeipods.com to get a free iPod? This guy at work is doing it. I was doubtful at first, but he's a smart, level-headed guy and he says it works. Anyone else tried or know someone who got the iPod?

it's a pyramid scheme and it's a lot of work. it can be hard to share your link since most forums (including interference) forbid you from posting the link. i think it's more trouble than it's worth. :down:

I just wondered if anyone's tried it. I've already registered and it says you have to try one thing yourself and get 5 other people to try something. That seems like not a lot to have to do for a 20 gig iPod so I was thinking maybe the spring something on you at the end? If not, I'm game, 'cus I can find five people to help no problem (they only do it once, unless they want to try to get their own iPod).

KhanadaRhodes said:
it can be hard to share your link since most forums (including interference) forbid you from posting the link.

I've edited out many referral links in the past. Otherwise, this place would just become flooded.

With that in mind, since this thread did not present a link with a referral ID, I will leave it open for discussion...but if anyone posts a link with a referral ID, it will be removed.

looks interesting, and apparently it's valid, but i don't have a credit card and what's the point?

Bonochick said:

With that in mind, since this thread did not present a link with a referral ID, I will leave it open for discussion...but if anyone posts a link with a referral ID, it will be removed.

Thanks Kat. I couldn't think of a way to ask the question without the link and you're right, it won't benefit me in any way b/c that's not the referral link. I can find people (not here) to help me so I wasn't planning on posting a referral link, just wondered if anyone's tried it and got the iPod 'cus the thought of a free iPod makes me too anxious to wait and see if my friend Dave actually gets one. It seems too good to be true, but I read the T&C and it seemed legit....but maybe I missed something (I really should know since I just took a business law exam on contracts :reject: )

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's a pyramid scheme and it's a lot of work. it can be hard to share your link since most forums (including interference) forbid you from posting the link. i think it's more trouble than it's worth. :down:

I don't think this one's a pyramid scheme though. You just get 5 people and yourself and that's it....as far as I can tell. And as for posting the referral link, the freeipods.com itself does not allow referral links to flood forums.

i've signed up for it and completed my personal offer.

so far only one person who has signed up under me has completed their offer. 4 more and i get myself a $50 ipod. (i joined bmg...so $50 will about be the cost of my membership over the next year.)

it's legit.

free ipod...

Yes, I am trying it right now and I have at least four people that have signed up, but have not completed an offer. That is always the drag, to get your friends to sign up for an offer that requires spending a little money. But I think I am close.

Shauna

a lot of people post a lot of crap on my (co-ran) forum sometimes...oh what they hey, a little plug never hurt anyone
www.eyeofthefly.net/forum ;)

somone posted this on the free iPod thing....

it is a totally legit, SPONSOR SUPPORTED site, so they can actually give these things away free, pretty sweet huh? i know people who already have theirs and showed them to me!! totally free, give it a shot.

take it for what you will.

Back
Top Bottom