A dog just about bit off my arm today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
Well, not really.

But a dog nipped at me today.

What I mean by that is he snapped at my arm -- right below my bicep -- and just missed.

I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt too much. He probably would have just caught my skin between his teeth -- just barely.

I was in a public place and the dog's owner didn't have him on leash. I said "woah" when the dog snapped his teeth. The owner must not have seen what happened because he didn't say a word about the near-nipping.

I feel nipped. :|

~ the fabulous thread writer

You should keep that arm on a leash next time.

I saw you grab my ass.

bonosgirl84 said:
sorry about your near-dog experience.

it's why i love cats, really. :happy:

agree.gif

bonosgirl84 said:

it's why i love cats, really. :happy:

I like both dogs and cats. And I was mauled when I was little.

Guess I'm just a slow learner.... :wink:

:yikes:

I hate dogs that nip :mad:

O/T...I was watching the Simpon's tonight and noticed that Troy McClure's agent who suggested he marry Patty for the sake of his career looked just like you Kevin :wink:

I fucking HATE when people don't have their dog on a leash! There are several people in my building who just open their apartment doors and let their dogs run around. My dog hates other dogs and those dogs try to come up to him (he is always on a leash btw) he tries to bite them and the owners act like I'm the one who's an idiot :angry:.

indra said:

I like both dogs and cats. And I was mauled when I was little.

True dat. My uncle's rottie (named Kegger) bit me in the face when I was 4. I had big scabs all around my eye. Honestly, I don't remember it.

elevation2u said:
i worker at a vet vlinic for over a year, couple times i was bitten by dogs and it was nothing serious or painful, but one time a f%^&*n cat bit and that was a different story:mad: stupid cats!!!

Haha! Beckham was at my parent's house for the weekend w/ me and got all dirty and dusty b/c their basement isn't finished off. My sis and I gave him a bath, which he was relatively good for, but as was lifting him onto the towl, he sunk his teeth into my wrist and kept biting and biting b/c I wasn't letting go! I still have three inches worth of scar, nicely shaped like Beckhams teeth, on my wrist. I read cat bites are very "dirty" - they can easily become infected if not treated right away - so I scrubbed all the blood away, sprayed the whole area w/ Bactine, and covered it w/ a giant gauze bandage and it healed (besides the mark).

Back
Top Bottom