a different type of band name game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they didn't cover that did they!!!!!???? oh no!!!! one of my favourite songs of all time!!!! i'll have to hear it.

ewen said:
they didn't cover that did they!!!!!???? oh no!!!! one of my favourite songs of all time!!!! i'll have to hear it.

It's one of my favourites too. If I were you, I wouldn't listen to TaTu's version - trust me, your ears will bleed.

i can't even imagine how on Earth it would sound. i've got to go and search for TaTu links for this thread now and the temptation to hear it will be too strong.

ewen said:
i can't even imagine how on Earth it would sound. i've got to go and search for TaTu links for this thread now and the temptation to hear it will be too strong.

Attempt this mission if you must. Don't say I didn't warn you though!

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - trevor produced Relax amongst others

Kristian Hoffman - dueted with Rufus on "Scarecrow"

yeah, i reckon that was too much of a stretch and not to the rules in the first posting. Good try though but it may have almost killed the thread.

- - - - - - - -

to keep it going i'll do a more suitable link for Kristian Hoffman

he had an album called '&' which featured duets. one of those duets was with Van Dyke Parks

current artist now to link with is therefore

Van Dyke Parks

ewen said:
yeah, i reckon that was too much of a stretch and not to the rules in the first posting. Good try though but it may have almost killed the thread.

- - - - - - - -

current artist now to link with is therefore

Van Dyke Parks

Okay, so our game is still on.
Van Dyke Parks collaborated with Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys on the song "Heroes and Villains" and the recently released cult-classic-album, Smile.

Mariah Carey (aaarrrgggghhh) - duet with Endless Love

Mariah Carey covered Bringin On The Heartbreak by Def Leppard. How scary is THAT??

So. Def Leppard.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom