A dead set serious request.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Palace_Hero

Refugee, Note: Troll-like
The Morning After. Ranking: Troll of Interference.
Please let this run I want to smooth things out.

I am back at Interference because I want to be and because I feel I can prove I deserve to be. I want to get along with people and speak my 2 cents. I am not here to troll (I admit I had my moments that led to me being banned) but I will post with honesty.

Will people please realise that not reacting in such a cliquey manner as most do here does not equal negativity. Sicy has allowed me back and if you can't respect her decision, who's can you?

Thanks for listening. I'd appreciate feedback so I can compromise.

Palace_Hero said:
Will people please realise that not reacting in such a cliquey manner as most do here does not equal negativity.

Any chance you could elaborate on that please?

I feel alot of the time posts are very much influenced by people's opinions and relationships with others. As I don't have these relations with anyone other than Aardvark and I guess Sicy after the ordeal I've put her through I don't feel compelled to particuarly play up to other peoples favour. Therefore I might appear detatched and come accross as a troll who posts negative things in threads I don't like when that is probably taking it too seriously. In actual fact I am just sharing my opinion. I care about all threads, except for the chat and game threads.

Anyway that was just a criticism of me I have come across.

And Granny, thanks.

As I said in another post, you must have been a good boy to be let back in. I kinda figured you'd be back as you hadn't burned every bridge (some do). :wink:

welcome back. :)

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
I always like to hear all sides of a story....welcome back!

carol
wizard2c
:|

Well it seems there are some 'sides' missing from this thread. The sides that have a problem with the thread starter seemed to have made themselves scarce.

Re: Re: reply

Sicy said:

Well it seems there are some 'sides' missing from this thread. The sides that have a problem with the thread starter seemed to have made themselves scarce.

Typical.

u2popmofo said:
Welcome back, I expect/demand more posts about Idlewild.

:wink:

OH OH YOU REMEMBER I SAW IDLEWILD!!!

One day I shall go into detail about my gig. Problem is it was such a magnificent experience I can't ever do it justice. Best.Night.Of.My.Life. Saw Doves last Thursday, not even half as good (and Doves were great).

pay me...

in MONOPOLY MONEY!!

haha...an encore performance!

you're all so very welcome. you didn't think i'd go back to it, but i did! i said "monopoly money", 7ust like you all hoped i would, deep down inside!

haha

:happy:

u2popmofo said:
Welcome back, I expect/demand more posts about Idlewild.

:wink:

If you can do that, then I expect/demand more examination of the Pocket Rocket

Freaky..."Monster Mash" just came up on my iPod.

Freaky...I just admitted that I have "Monster Mash" on my iPod.

Back
Top Bottom