A couple of my band's new songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
So what do you play?

Every instrument. It's kind of a solo project with a band name, like The Streets. I do have some help with the lyrics from time to time, and maybe a guest vocal here and there.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I really like the guitar, but the vocals may need some work...

At least try adding a little reverb.

I did, but the vocals got lost in the mix. :shrug: Now they sound like they're covered by a pillow or something. :slant: It could have been the disc--->MP3--->video--->Youtube conversion that screwed it up.

Then again, I'm an audiophile. :lol:

Keep trying.

Singing is really, really fucking hard.

I can't sing worth shit, but I've had a few people who know what they're doing give me good advice. And I at least find myself serviceable now.

Or find a hot chick who knows how to sing.:wink:

I dig Bittersweet Epiphany :up:

I'll listen to the rest tomorrow when I'm not about to go to bed.

On what/how are you recording these tunes?

A little bit of half-decent production and you could really pull a couple gems out. Guess who's going to be studying to be a producer? :wink::lol:

DaveC said:
I dig Bittersweet Epiphany :up:

I'll listen to the rest tomorrow when I'm not about to go to bed.

On what/how are you recording these tunes?

A little bit of half-decent production and you could really pull a couple gems out. Guess who's going to be studying to be a producer? :wink::lol:

Thanks. :wink:

I'm recording it on a 16 track. Pretty good stuff, but you can't just throw stuff in and expect it to sound decent, which is my problem. :lmao: There's too much going on, and it's recorded too loudly, so it sounds like crap. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom