a cool U2ey coincidence in my room (do you have any?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
You'll think i'm crazy, but it's true:

I have a mirror on my desk, and when the sun shines inside, the shadows that the mirror casts resemble the Popmart arch...i can't believe i only noticed it a few days ago, yet it's a few years since i have that mirror!

------------------

be uncool, yes be awkward

Hey that's pretty cool.

Everytime I look at McDonalds I think of Popmart.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yeah and what do you think of this Rufus?

You better start posting more.

Just making observations.

Seems like all the same people telling me I have my head up my ass about Poll forum, are asking me what my point is. Just another observation.

Of course, there's lots of space between them thar lines.

Originally posted by RufusYoungblood:
Just making observations.

Seems like all the same people telling me I have my head up my ass about Poll forum, are asking me what my point is. Just another observation.

Of course, there's lots of space between them thar lines.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was in another thread there for a sec..

Well guess what.. the chances of you getting a poll forum just dropped significantly.

Quit bringing it up.

Why?

Originally posted by Sicy:
Quit bringing it up.

Because picking on the posters with thousands of posts is not going to get you anywhere. And maybe we're all asking what your point is because we dont get your point! So 3 high posters posted in a row.. so what?

And that's not even what this topic is about. You're bringing up stuff from other threads into this one and its not necessary. Elvis already told you not at this time. And I let the discussion continue after he closed your thread. Post in there or let it go!

Originally posted by Sicy:
So 3 high posters posted in a row.. so what?
I found it interesting. Do I need another reason?

And that's not even what this topic is about. You're bringing up stuff from other threads into this one and its not necessary.
But this happens all the time. Many topics are "hijacked". There are many cross references to other posts in various threads so I assumed it was ok. I didn't realize it was against the rules. I apologize. It won't happen again.

Its only against the rules when Elvis has so called "closed" the topic of conversation.

Rufus, I advise you to mind Sicy. She is an admin of this'here forum and wields almost as much 'power' and authority as I. When she says DROP something, consider it the same as hearing it from me. Harrassing other members of this forum violates the member agreement.

Nuff' said?

And one more note...

I've removed plenty of 1000+ users from this forum for reasons of abuse. No one is exempt from falling from grace here. There have even been mods and admins in the past removed and banned for abuse. I dont care about quantity, I care about the QUALITY of the community. Don't put words in my mouth.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

Noted, although I have not even come remotely close to being abusive to anyone.

The quality/quantity reference was in response to the argument that not many people post in Poll threads. You didn't make that point, so I wasn't putting anything in your mouth.
smile.gif

My final post on the subject.

At the time of posting, the combined total of posts of the three previous posters:

smile.gif
I know, i know...we need a life
biggrin.gif

Bebe:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom