A conversation with people who like me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: hell yeah! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..................GOALAZO!

Yeah... I think Football is infinitely better than American Football... no offence to American Football fans! :wink:

the rockin edge said:

yes, you? where are you from then? :wink:

Originally from India but living in the US. I tried but I just haven't been able to get into American Football. Why the hell did they name it foot-ball? :huh:

Oh... and I'm not particularly a Man-U fan but I like watching the European league every now and then!

Zootlesque said:

Originally from India but living in the US. I tried but I just haven't been able to get into American Football. Why the hell did they name it foot-ball? :huh:

Oh... and I'm not particularly a Man-U fan but I like watching the European league every now and then!

no clue why it's named football :shrug:

I get no footie on tv :(

the rockin edge said:

I get no footie on tv :(

Yeah actually I don't get it on TV either cos I have the most basic cable. I don't even watch those 30 channels. :wink:

so really, it's been very long since I've watched any European club matches! Maybe the last time was Euro 2004 or even earlier. :(

Se7en said:
i used to :heart: playing indoor soccer when i was a kid though. probably because it was the next best thing to hockey.
:heart::heart: hockey :heart::heart:

congrats on your new yorker-ness :sexywink:

and, of course, :heart: mvd :heart:

Goal.gif

This thread is sinking like a lead balloon... like a zeppelin made out of lead :angel:

Don't you wanna save it, EMMVEEDEE??? :scream:

Back
Top Bottom