A conversation with people who like me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mvd = one of my very first Interland buddies and someone who is always a lot of fun to hang out with in real life :happy:

I like her :sexywink:

I swear I posted here last night....

I agree with the Alan Jamison part!

Other than that, I was thinking of MVD yesterday at this BBQ I went too. A couple was there and they have twin one year-olds...and one is named Iris. :D

I have had the honor of hanging out with Iris in Atlanta, Charlotte and Denver (RED ROCKS :freezourassoffsmilie: )! She is a heck of a good person!

zonelistener said:
I swear I posted here last night....

I agree with the Alan Jamison part!

Other than that, I was thinking of MVD yesterday at this BBQ I went too. A couple was there and they have twin one year-olds...and one is named Iris. :D

I have had the honor of hanging out with Iris in Atlanta, Charlotte and Denver (RED ROCKS :freezourassoffsmilie: )! She is a heck of a good person!

:cute: awww a baby Iris. :D

and yes Atlanta with Jeff was cold as hell! :angry:

at me to list of MVD75 likers

if i ever make it to your neck

of the woods

we will go to a certain establishment

and

hablaremos español

Se7en said:
looks like one of your admirers bit the dust tonight iris. rip m4p. unfortunately i missed out on the drama. :drool:

I very much enjoyed all the name-calling, drama and wholesome entertainment! :love:

He does have an alter that he is using you know.

Zootlesque said:

I very much enjoyed all the name-calling, drama and wholesome entertainment! :love:

He does have an alter that he is using you know.

:drool: alters :drool:

i would imagine they'll ban his ip address anyway if they really care to.

what happened anyway?

He posted a question in LS and it should really have been in the HELP forum cos it was Interference related. Zoney promptly made a joke about it and M4P as usual got offended and it quickly escalated into a shouting match. M4P pretty much dug his own grave. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom