A challenge to chizip!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, big game in fantasy foosball this week....

Wolves 9-0 vs. Fuccaneers 7-3

Ive got a bet for ole chizzie fo shizzie.......the loser has to have this in thier sig until well, im not sure how long but at least a week......

I (loser) admit that (winner) is the king of fantasy football. I submit to his expansive knowledge on all subjects and cower in defeat after the pasting he handed me. I can only hope that (winner) shows me mercy if we should meet again and this embarrassment will end. All hail to (winners team) and to (winners NFL team).

PS- I (loser) suck donkey nuts.

you in????

im in like schwinn

its on like donkey kong

he is forgetting his big bad L1 soon to be L2, while i currently hold the longest winning streak in the league, which will not end until i am holding the interference fantasy football trophy

there is a trophy isnt there?

Last edited:
how about we spice it up a little more, winner can pick the losers avatar for the week as well(nothing that would get someone banned of course)

you know you want to put your avatars future in tommy's hands

Chizip said:
how about we spice it up a little more, winner can pick the losers avatar for the week as well(nothing that would get someone banned of course)

you know you want to put your avatars future in tommy's hands

youre on, Rattay goes down tonight.....:|

down goes presley! down goes presley!

pick a good avartar for him headache

actually, here ya go elvis

use this one

epav.gif

Ok, Im a big boy and Chizip won our little bet, however, things are awry in our league and certain trades were made it seems in a effort to thwart my domination of this league. Truly sad, but, what is worse is that if I had started Sharpe it would not have mattered and I wouldnt have to look at Richard Simmons all week. Oh well, one saving grace in Rattay and the Niners win last night was the fact that it bumped down the Steelers a bit, which helps my Bengals.
Chizip, we will meet again, but next time, its in the playoffs and its personal.....:angry:

Back
Top Bottom