A call to action for Phillyfan26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Now that MILLIONS have seen your face at the end of the Phillies/Braves broadcast on ESPN tonight...it is time to post your photo!

:D

wait, maybe i'm not supposed to be continuing this since this thread's about me...

:ohmy:

Among Interferers, Zoney, it would be just you.

I didn't even know we got on at the end. There was a foul ball off the dugout in front of us in the middle of the game, and we would have been seen as guys were walking back in. I didn't know at the end.

The drama builds, doesn't it?

I don't have photos from the game, though I'll be posting a journal tomorrow on what went down.

phillyfan26 said:
Among Interferers, Zoney, it would be just you.

I didn't even know we got on at the end. There was a foul ball off the dugout in front of us in the middle of the game, and we would have been seen as guys were walking back in. I didn't know at the end.

I had JUST walked in the door at that time, and I told Schmeg "look, there is Phillyfan26." I was also looking for you around the seventh when the Phanatic got up on the dugout to do his dance.

But right there at the end, you and your buddies! :up:

My buddy spent two innings trying to get the Phanatic to let him Soulja Boy with him. Didn't work. I guess we're too old.

Was it at the end when all the players went back in the dugout?

Back
Top Bottom