A call to action for Phillyfan26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
My buddy spent two innings trying to get the Phanatic to let him Soulja Boy with him. Didn't work. I guess we're too old.

Boom, crank dat Soulja Boy!

It's Axver's favorite song. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Boom, crank dat Soulja Boy!

It's Axver's favorite song. :wink:

If it makes up for it, we put it on in his car, opened the doors, and danced in the parking lot after the game.

Indeed.

I'm getting more and more pleased that there were no screenshots. I was afraid people would realize what happened during the foul ball.

My journal entry will be rolling in when I get a chance to write it.

Courtesy of Queen Bee:

philliesgame.jpg

In the picture, you can see all five of us. My one buddy is climbing towards the foul ball. I am behind the guy in the white shirt, and I am holding my rally towel up in front of my face.

philliesgame2.jpg

:ohmy:

ESPN was supposed to re-air your game from 12:00am-2:00am that night, but when I turned it on, it was a black screen. :grumpy:

How'd QB get that? :hmm:

I don't know, but Zoney claims I was on the end of the broadcast, so maybe QB needs to find that...

zoney! said:
I'm telling you...you were featured at the end!
I watched the end on mlb.tv last night and couldn't spot phillyfan26 at the end. If only this was an archived ESPN feed instead of Comcast SportsNet's broadcoast... :sad:

phillsna2.jpg

Is this you, phills? If that's not you your friend (or this random guy) looks a lot like a young Jim Halpert with some Chase Utley mixed in okay :angry:

Queen Bee said:
phillsna2.jpg

Is this you, phills? If that's not you your friend (or this random guy) looks a lot like a young Jim Halpert with some Chase Utley mixed in okay :angry:

Yeah.

The one time on that broadcast that my family said they saw me was in the ninth after Brett Myers got someone out. I don't have MLB.TV to find that, though.

Back
Top Bottom