a ballad of a bad dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
ok i have a question for any of you that have applied for any position overseas.

when they say they want your "cv" i assume thats resume and all the works, correct?

now lets say i want to email them my various diplomas, passport info, resume, cover letter etc. how should i do it? the scans are obviously quite big, so their big in size. should i send each one at the same time or do you just send them all at once?

and yes, they're jpeg.

anyone thats ever had any experience with this sort of thing, if you could help me out i'd be appreciative.

thanks.

yes but didnt notiti get everything arranged by her university?

and yes sicy, i do. im on the verge of doing such a task, and i would actually like to know what the proper procedure is.

"CV" is "curriculum vitae"--a longer, special kind of resume. Look it up on the internet for templates, etc.

You can probably shrink your images and save them as medium-quality JPEGs. Then put them all of your files in a ZIP archive file, and attach it to your e-mail.

Any questions? :sexywink:

Melon

:sexywink:

you enjoy ZIPING or UNZIPPING things, dear diary - i mean melon? hmm? :sexywink:

yesterday thats all you could talk about was ZIP this and ZIP that. :sexywink:

anyway, thanks. ive already written my cover letter, and since i lost my resume that i made in high school (it was only a little outdated), ill have to write it again.

thanks. :wink:

Did you show up the Dell customer service people yesterday with your impressive knowledge of IRQ conflicts?

Melon

today i did, but apparently thats not the problem either. vargas! im gonna install that new driver now.

:up:

:flirt:

Do you have a way of converting the files to pdf? or do they need to be jpg? if you have photoshop, you should be able to save the documents as a pdf. PDFs are usually smaller file size.

If the file size is huge, it's probably your resolution (dpi) setting that is high, causing the files to be large.

:scratch: :der:

Back
Top Bottom