The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tired ABEL?

damn abel your thread title is so hard to click on LOL :lol:

I fell asleep last night on top of my school bag and books on my wooden floor and i woke up at 4 this morning threw all my rubbish off my bed, and fell asleep until 11 this morning- i was WRECKED after seeing my future uni yesterday- i was so excited that i left myself exausted after it :coocoo: :crack: :coocoo: :rolleyes:

Re: Tired ABEL? YES lol

bono-vox said:
damn abel your thread title is so hard to click on LOL :lol:

I fell asleep last night on top of my school bag and books on my wooden floor and i woke up at 4 this morning threw all my rubbish off my bed, and fell asleep until 11 this morning- i was WRECKED after seeing my future uni yesterday- i was so excited that i left myself exausted after it :coocoo: :crack: :coocoo: :rolleyes:

:lol: I fell asleep last night on the sofa and woke up around 6am...I went to bed then, and tried to go back to sleep...I slept off and on till about 10am when I finally got out of bed, which was early for me on a Saturday lol.

congrats on uni :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

which one? :D

Queens Uni in Belfast, I was thinking on Trinity in Dublin but I am gonna apply for the course i wanna do in Queens and Trinity will be my 2nd choice- I dont wanna be homesick lol living 2 hours away :rolleyes:

I am applying in 2 weeks and filling in my forms etc etc and *IF* Queens havent made a conditional offer then im going to Trinity but I already made the grades for my course this year and then next year I have to keep the same grades but its VERY VERY unlikely they will drop any so i think ill be going to Queens i got so excited :D And at the french talk the lecturer when he spoke in french he had a FRENCH ACCENT and i was :drool:

Oh and in 1st year i can do 3 subject so im doing Irish and Celtic Studies along with French and Spanish and u do all these really cool things like folklore and irish literature and stuff

congrats on uni

Thanks ABEL :wave:

bono-vox said:
Queens Uni in Belfast, I was thinking on Trinity in Dublin but I am gonna apply for the course i wanna do in Queens and Trinity will be my 2nd choice
ooh groovy! :D

i've always wanted to live in belfast. i know one of these days we'll probably have to get the hell out of this country and i always thought it'd be cool to live in ireland (northern ireland or the republic of ireland) or scotland. :D

cloudimani said:

Same school as me, same uni, for God's sake admit you're just trying to copy me!
See you there maybe :wave:

Yeh yeh im copying you :rolleyes: OMG school is SOOOOOOO much different now...all the art dept and mobiles beside it have been knocked down and they have a mobile city in the hockey pitch and they r building a school round at the convent and it looks sooooooooo weird!!!! and you know beside the careers room they have knocked down that part too!!!!!

I have only a few more months of that horrible uniform left :yuck:

What r u doin at Queens??

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh groovy! :D

i've always wanted to live in belfast. i know one of these days we'll probably have to get the hell out of this country and i always thought it'd be cool to live in ireland (northern ireland or the republic of ireland) or scotland. :D

haha Belfast is a dump......well not really...kinda.....I like Dublin better oooooh and Scottish ppl have cool accents!!!! :yes:

Lara Mullen said:

Yeh yeh im copying you :rolleyes: OMG school is SOOOOOOO much different now...all the art dept and mobiles beside it have been knocked down and they have a mobile city in the hockey pitch and they r building a school round at the convent and it looks sooooooooo weird!!!! and you know beside the careers room they have knocked down that part too!!!!!

I have only a few more months of that horrible uniform left :yuck:

What r u doin at Queens??

hmmm how strange, I didnt know they'd got the go ahead for the new school. Though I heard they were going to build a quadrangle sort of thing based on the convent, never saw how that could be big enough, but anyway. Must wander up there some day and have alook (or not!)

I'm doing Computer Science (how exciting), what do you want to take?

They r building it round the convent and you know down where the art dept used to be and that big pitch thats open on sprts day it has all been dug up and they r building it down there- its gonna be hoige- u can see it all REALLY clear from the Geo corridor

And i have my lockers you know in the basement in the wee alcove bit that you go to get to the wee excercise suite its pretty cool! I miss the L6 study our study is so tiny

Oh I wanna do French and Spanish!!! I really think I'll like Queens.

Oh u recommended Artemis Fowl to me and I bought it well got it with HMV vouchers i got and I :lol: :heart: it!!

yeah the U6 study is a horrible little claustrophobic place...

Artemis Fowl rocks, have you read the 2nd one too?

need more coffee....

looking at this thread makes me really tired...i want to go back to bed now... :yawn: Guess it's that contagious yawn thing...

ABEL we went/ go to the same school hehe small world!!!!

cloudimani said:
yeah the U6 study is a horrible little claustrophobic place...

Artemis Fowl rocks, have you read the 2nd one too?

Did you have the woman supervisor?

We got a grisly old man....I :heart: Mr Mc C in L6 he was cool!!!!

Oh in Fre today Mr Mc A was :dance: and singing Waterloo I was :lol: It was the only fun thing that happened

No i only read bk 1- is the 2nd one good too??

Yeah we had Marlene in U6 (Del Boy!)
Mr McC = the Moose? He was pretty cool, hehe. but could shout if he wanted to...

I had Miss Vieussens (or however the hell you spell it) for French, 'twas nae fun at all.

Book 2 is very cool as well :)

uh....marlene :scratch:

MrMcC never shouted but he said i was loud :D :eek: I dont see the resemblance to a moose tho haha

Miss Vieusseuns is pregnant!!!!!!! Did you know that???

I hate the way we have to take a class for assembly each week
:yawn: how boring! :yawn:

Mani i think i know who you are but im not sure- i lent you (the person i think is you) 20p one day ootside the city hall for the phone, maybe this wasnt you but it was definately a person who used to go to our schol

I liked books until i got tons to read in english........still havent read them yet.........

Back
Top Bottom