Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the song "Winds of Change" by The Scorpions.

On an entirely unrelated note, I can't stop pondering the second law of thermodynamics.

Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the song "Winds of Change" by The Scorpions.

On an entirely unrelated note, I can't stop pondering the second law of thermodynamics.

This thread title makes me think of a little metal souvenir plate that my dad brought back from Moscow when he went there many years ago. I asked him (when I was a child) why it had MOCKBA written on it, and he had to explain Cyrillic to me.

I still want to know why matter keeps organising itself into stars and planets and life, if entropy is increasing. :wink:

I am listening to Surfer Blood - so far, so good.

I need to get hold of Unknown Pleasures too... and listen to the Crowdies album. And half a dozen other things.

But mostly I need to go to my nice warm bed and finish this book.

:wave:

This thread title makes me think of a little metal souvenir plate that my dad brought back from Moscow when he went there many years ago. I asked him (when I was a child) why it had MOCKBA written on it, and he had to explain Cyrillic to me.

I still want to know why matter keeps organising itself into stars and planets and life, if entropy is increasing. :wink:

Aw, that's awesome, when I look at it I think of cows. :(

It be quiet. But Charlotte's lurking.

:lol: I was going to post actually, but then the library closed and Ax and I were kicked out into the cold. Wellington is not giving us very favourable weather at the moment! However, the weather for the drive down was wonderful. It even provided us with a convenient fog as we drove through shitty towns such as Huntly and Ngaruawahia.

We stopped in Te Awamutu (which was actually a lovely little place), and did the whole geeky Crowdies thang :giggle:. Then we continued onwards to Startford via State Highway 43, which has an UNSEALED SECTION. Yep, unsealed State Highway. Driving efforts were rewarded in Stratford where we found a place to stay with glorious underfloor heating! :drool:

Anyway, I'd better head off. We're going back to Archives shortly so Ax can struggle to decipher more handwritten 1840s/50s documents. :crack:

Hope everyone is well! :wave:

i got me some horses
to ride on
to ride on
they say that your demons
can't go there
so i got me some horses
to ride on
to ride on
as longs as your army
keeps perfectly still
and maybe i'll find me a sailor
a tailor
and maybe together
we'll make mother well
so i got me some horses
to ride on
to ride on
as long as your army
keeps perfectly still
you showed me the meadow
and milkwood
and silkwood
and you would if i would
but you never would
so i chased down your posies
your pansies in my hosies
then opened my hands
and they were empty then

off with superfly
sniffing a sharpie pen
honey it's bill and ben
off with superfly
counting your bees
oh me honey like
one two three
the camera is rolling
it's easy like

one
two
three
and if there is a way to find you
i will find you
but will you find me if neil
makes me a tree
an afro a pharoah
i can't go
you said so
and threads that are golden don't break easily

:heart:

:lol: I was going to post actually, but then the library closed and Ax and I were kicked out into the cold. Wellington is not giving us very favourable weather at the moment! However, the weather for the drive down was wonderful. It even provided us with a convenient fog as we drove through shitty towns such as Huntly and Ngaruawahia.

We stopped in Te Awamutu (which was actually a lovely little place), and did the whole geeky Crowdies thang :giggle:. Then we continued onwards to Startford via State Highway 43, which has an UNSEALED SECTION. Yep, unsealed State Highway. Driving efforts were rewarded in Stratford where we found a place to stay with glorious underfloor heating! :drool:

Anyway, I'd better head off. We're going back to Archives shortly so Ax can struggle to decipher more handwritten 1840s/50s documents. :crack:

Hope everyone is well! :wave:

So glad to hear it's all going alright. :tongue: Except for the cold that is, although it gives you a good excuse to get all cuddly together :cute:

:tongue:

So glad to hear it's all going alright. :tongue: Except for the cold that is, although it gives you a good excuse to get all cuddly together :cute:

:tongue:

Hey, Cin! Long time no speak. How's everything going at the moment?

Heh, yes, exactly. :sexywink:

Ax says hey too. He's currently having, uh, fun with some long-winded provincial acts :up:

Not seeing U2 tonight mixed with old Christmas movies, wine sort of named after the lead singer of The National and Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Tonight should be good.

Back
Top Bottom