90s junk food nostalgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Some of these aren't even on shelves anymore, some still are...time for some nostalgia...

McDonald's Pizza(remember that?)
mcmenu01.jpg

Squeezits(out of production since 2001)
GM1SqueezeIt.jpg

Kool-Aid Kool Bursts
burst3.JPG

Mondo
main_mondo.jpg

Crystal Pepsi
crystal_pepsi.jpg

Fruit Roll-Ups
fruit-roll-ups-16894.jpg

Fruit By The Foot
untitled1.bmp

Teddy Grahams
04559cl.gif

(were also available in honey, chocolate, and chocolate chip)

There were also Teddy Graham Bearwiches, which were just teddy grahams with cream in the middle, oreo style, but I couldn't find any pictures.

Also, Teddy Graham Dizzy Grizzlies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWvFk8CJ8Hk&feature=related

Keebler Sweet Spot cookies...like hershey's kisses put in the middle of a cookie base. Couldn't find any pictures.

Feel free to add more...

wait a minute.....they don't make fruit roll ups anymore?!?! :sad:

and this is not 90's food :sexywink: I grew up in the 80's and I had a fruit roll up in my lunchbox every single day!

Last edited:
I know for a fact that they still make teddy grahams!

I always wanted sqeezeits as a kid but my mom wouldn't get them for me because she said they were sugar water with no nutritional value :lol:.

They still make fruit roll ups and teddy grahams. :up:

I remember Orbitz. It was some kind of fruity drink with little flavorless jelly balls floating in it. Each flavor tasted worse than the next, but I loved them for the novelty of it.

orbitz_drink.jpg

ylimeU2 said:
They still make fruit roll ups and teddy grahams. :up:

I remember Orbitz. It was some kind of fruity drink with little flavorless jelly balls floating in it. Each flavor tasted worse than the next, but I loved them for the novelty of it.

orbitz_drink.jpg
Omfg I remember those. I loved those but the 7-11 suddenly stopped selling them. :mad:

My sister had a bottle of Orbitz on a shelf in her bedroom for the longest time. Wonder if it's still there. :hmm:

I loved those ninja turtle pies...:drool:

namkcuR said:
McDonald's Pizza(remember that?)
mcmenu01.jpg

I used to love it. Ba da da da da da...soo gooey, and instant. :drool: I remember them using some sort of super-convectional oven, where if the pizza was in there for 10 seconds longer, it would have strange burn marks all over it. It also had crumbs, for some reason...a fine dust was always left behind in the box.

I once at ate a full, large-sized one all by myself. Maybe I should get tested. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom