9 Buddies online, how many do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if U2Man is my altar, or Yimou is his Altar :confused: then i bet some people would be,,,,,,, Surprised :evil:

it implies that you were both involved in a, er...compromising position...and if you are one in the same person...

:hmm:

don't earthworms have sex with themselves?

:tsk:

u2man's walkin' around in a dog suit, for chrissakes. he has no leg to stand on (or four legs to stand on?).

i don't yimou, that fact that you have an alter really changes things between us. i thought honesty was going to the basis of our relationship?

:tsk:

Last edited:
Ruff,,, But our relationship is based on honesty AND groping. If i one day log in with the other user name then you will know that its me.

But why use the other user name when it took me so long to get to "second" base with you as Yimou ???,, You know what i am talking about?

well, that's true...it would be a shame to have to start over with another alter, and we'd have to assume I *liked* the alter. But the fact that an alter exists...what else haven't you told me? *sniff* i feel like i hardly know you anymore :sad:

we got to second base??? After the cyber grope from U2@NYC I think he's ahead of you... :wink:

sorry, we've digressed from the topic. continue with the regularly scheduled discussion...

:confused: i read it...but what???

reggie, really, we are well-behaved most of the time...

:shh: that is such a big lie.

lol,, Ok,, My alter posted there,, And you can see that the poor guy have something like 3 posts to his name.

So that should put and end to all this alter nonsense,, and we can go back to our normal routine :wink:

Well,,, I think U2Man have been through enough trouble because of me, so i decided to be a good Net buddy and atleast let him off the hook :lol:

:lmao: poor yimou had to pick an ultra-masculine alter because we've teased him mercilessly.

:hug: poor, poor yimou...

sorry, i was slow on the uptake

Back
Top Bottom