9 Buddies online, how many do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, how pitiful is this.... I have no buddies, but I'm on at least two people's ignore lists (could be more but only two told me). :huh:

Guess I'm just a loner. :)

(besides, if I had buddies, I'd have to be nice to them. :ohmy: )

indra said:
OK, how pitiful is this.... I have no buddies, but I'm on at least two people's ignore lists (could be more but they told me). :huh:

Guess I'm just a loner. :)

(besides, if I had buddies, I'd have to be nice to them. :ohmy:

Indra I could add you but then you may get banned:wink:
be my buddy at your own risk:ohmy:

there's 8 people on my buddy list (cleeesigh and redrocks) and only 2 are online.

i might go visible for a day. i dont know when...but one day...it will happen:sad:

VertigoGal said:
indra you're awesome and you sent me church mp3s. you will soon be on my buddy list. too bad I can't PM so its basically pointless. :wink:

.....actually it is not pointless VG......at least you'll be able to see if they are online.........no?

im adding a shitload of people right now. you, and you, and you...and you...

icelle said:
im adding a shitload of people right now. you, and you, and you...and you...

Allright!...this thread should have been called the "Come on in and get a buddy!" thread........LOL

Hi Ruffian!

U2Girl1978 said:
I have 132 buddies on aol im but only 11 are on... :reject:

:der: you think I would read through this whole thread... I have 3 buddies that are on right now.

What about in Interference....how many here?

redkat said:

Indra I could add you but then you may get banned:wink:
be my buddy at your own risk:ohmy:

Ack!! I'm having nightmares about getting banned already! :shifty:

VertigoGal said:
indra you're awesome and you sent me church mp3s. you will soon be on my buddy list. too bad I can't PM so its basically pointless. :wink:

Aww...that's sweet. :D (I got to learn how to change wav files to mp3 to do that too. :yes: Not terribly difficult...which is why I could do it. :D )

Oooohhh, would you like to hear the "girl with the glass eye story"? I finally found it and can send the mp3 of it if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom