80s Name Game Pt 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofoGone said:

Someone else tried to start another thread and it was very quickly closed ... as spin-off threads are NOT allowed !! :sad:
Just to answer your Q here ... :wink:

I thought there just couldn't be two similar threads simultaneously, thus the reason the "90s" thread was closed.
Just thought a change might shake it up a bit, since the same bands are listed over and over (how many "S" bands can there be?)

:wink:

I understand your point Lila ... :up:
But, you would be surprised how many 80s bands there actually are. I think some people only repeat the bands already used because they may NOT know this era in general ... :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
I understand your point Lila ... :up:
But, you would be surprised how many 80s bands there actually are. I think some people only repeat the bands already used because they may NOT know this era in general ... :wink:

I was part of the era, trust me. I worked in a record store during the Duran Duran / Depeche Mode / Madonna years

oh, and if I'm playing...

SQUEEZE

Lila64 said:
that shouldn't count, that's an "S" :shame: I disqualify you! :wink:

For solo artists, their first names don't count !! :down:
Last names do !! ... or in this case a last initial !! :up:

Sheila E. is valid !! :yes:

It worked too since your next group needed to start with E and you have done that so ... :scratch:

Originally posted by Lila64

E for Echo & The Bunnymen

Ted Nugent

This also works as N is for this solo artist's last name ... :wink:
Now, if it was a band name ... then yes, the band would start with
whatever the letter was ... inless the band began with "The" such as if it was letter P and someone said The Police ... that would work ...

Wang Chung
Beurk08.gif

Back
Top Bottom