8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You win imo :bow:
WAY too much batman overload these days :shrug: never knew comics were so popular..

Yeah. I was disinterested and apathetic at the start, and I'm honestly stunned so many people seem to care.

This ain't your typical batman movie....its very dark...and very enjoyable.....at least I thought.

Seems most of the Superthread would agree with you, but they aren't around at the moment! :evil:

:wink:

Seems most of the Superthread would agree with you, but they aren't around at the moment! :evil:

:wink:[/QUOTE]

I thought so, given all the Avatar Changes with the joker face.

It took me a few days to realise what those avatars were about. :lol:

yea same here, I thought it was some banning again, like with the dog avatars.. :shrug:

Ha, that thought occurred to me too, and I also thought that maybe it was some joke from another thread. I don't think it was until somebody Jokerised their avatar while both they and I were posting on this thread that I realised what the deal was.

Ah, now I'd known about the movie for a while, simply due to Heath Ledger being Australian and his death was all over the news.

Which is also why I'm sick of hearing about him. Not his death; I mean the fact he's Australian. It seemed every teenage girl in this country drooled over every step the man took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom