8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle:

When I read it, I was like "!!! Axver has a stamp collection! :laugh:"

Axver, I love that you have a stamp collection :D

:lol: Is anybody really shocked that someone as nerdy as I would have a stamp collection, though?

I have ... three stampbooks full, plus shitloads of loose stamps in bags and envelopes that need to be sorted. Probably enough for over three more stampbooks.

Unsurprisingly, I like to track down train stamps. I also have a fondness for stamps from countries that no longer exist. I've a fairly decent amount of Soviet Union stamps, for instance.

What colour did you dye it?

I had the tips dyed blue-black. I could barely tell any blueness myself. At the time, I liked it. Some people loved it and some absolutely hated it. It was divisive, so I guess in that way it suited me! :wink:

But ugh, even within a few months of getting rid of it, I couldn't stand photos of it.

I also once dyed my hair blue with some of that temporary stuff that quickly washes out. It was fun for the day I had it. Unfortunately, nobody thought to photograph it!

hey ax i was in go lo today and they had this train dvd for like 4 bucks, i may go back and get it for you ! i cant rememeber what its called

Oooh, do you remember any details at all? Would happily pay you back. Though if it's the War Trains DVD I've been seeing around everywhere lately - I already have that one! Need to get around to watching it.

Oooh, do you remember any details at all? Would happily pay you back. Though if it's the War Trains DVD I've been seeing around everywhere lately - I already have that one! Need to get around to watching it.

hmm i think it was some australian steam trains of some description, i will go ack and get it if i have a chance . i owe you for all the music you send me anyway !

I'd post a picture of a booby or tit bird, but I've driven that joke into the ground too much as it is.

hmm i think it was some australian steam trains of some description, i will go ack and get it if i have a chance . i owe you for all the music you send me anyway !

Ooh, I don't think I have any DVDs on Aussie trains at all. Plenty of books/magazines, but no video footage. So that'd be really neat! :up:

I can't compete with that :sad: boobs ftw :D Good thing I got a pair of my own somewhere in this house. Maybe time to go find them :wink:

Ok, guys & gals. Gotta go. have to get the kid ready for summer school in a few hours. It's been fun & DOL, a real eye opener. :wave:

I can't compete with that :sad: boobs ftw :D Good thing I got a pair of my own somewhere in this house. Maybe time to go find them :wink:

Ok, guys & gals. Gotta go. have to get the kid ready for summer school in a few hours. It's been fun & DOL, a real eye opener. :wave:

put your eyes back into your pants ! :lmao: and give lila a kiss :wink:

Do you ever get so stuck on a song that you just want to listen to it over and over again?

That's currently happening to me with Iieee by Tori Amos (yes, that's the actual song title)

I wonder how long it'll take me to not want to constantly listen to it :hmm:

Why am I the only one not surprised Ax has a stamp collection?

Are you another transport nerd who has one?

Also, railfan forums are on the verge of doing my head in with the idiocy of certain over-obsessives. Like that debate over the little bit of paint on the front of T 413 is occasionally reignited and is now over 150 posts long.

Do you ever get so stuck on a song that you just want to listen to it over and over again?

That's currently happening to me with Iieee by Tori Amos (yes, that's the actual song title)

i get it so bad that its in my head all night and wakes me up at 3 am :crack: love that OCD ! :madwife:

but NEVER with tori amos :shudder:

I think I played Make It Till Monday by The Verve about 15 times in a row a couple of days ago. I still want to listen to it now and maybe repeat it 3-4 times, but not 15.

When I first got Porcupine Tree's Deadwing, I remember looping Lazarus about thirty times ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom