8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Sorry Ax...

(but not really :tongue: )

I should go to bed but now I'm at the point where I'm too tired to move *facepalm* Except I also want a snack... I'm thinking about making an ice cream cone :hmm:

s640x480

Left to right: pot of chocolate icing, Afghan biscuits, and choc apple muffins.

Wow, the Axver kitchen :applaud:

A lavash bread wrap containing pastrami, ricotta cheese, and tomato salsa is toasting ... :drool:

I had some vintage cheddar in the fridge. It had been there a while and the gladwrap had split, so one side had gone bad. But the rest looked OK! So I cut off the bad side and proceeded to eat a good deal of the rest.

And vomited it back up on top of my chest of drawers, permanently ruining my tickets from the Auckland Vertigo gigs but somehow missing some expensive books and a good chunk of my stamp collection.

And we agree on a couple things already. We can share :)

BTW: like the pink hair, though I usually like darker red or burgundy :wink:
I've had like... all of those colours.

The following pictures go backwards in time:

darkhaircute1.jpg

Burgundy. (2008)

pinkhairf1.jpg

Pink. (2007)

mered1.jpg

Cherry red. (2006)

purplenoglasses.jpg

Purple. (2006)

blonde.jpg

Blonde. (2005)

red1.jpg

Black. (2004)

The pink was the only time I bleached my hair first, and I used the expensive hair colour to do it. Though it faded to a lighter pink/strawberry blonde, it never fully washed out, and I ended up just dying over it. The other coloursn were regular L'Oreal or whatever haircolour. Except the cherry red and purple, which were very temporary hair colour in a mousse form (lasted about 10-12 shampoos, I think)

I've had like... all of those colours.

The following pictures go backwards in time:

darkhaircute1.jpg

Burgundy. (2008)

pinkhairf1.jpg

Pink. (2007)

mered1.jpg

Cherry red. (2006)

purplenoglasses.jpg

Purple. (2006)

blonde.jpg

Blonde. (2005)

red1.jpg

Black. (2004)

The pink was the only time I bleached my hair first, and I used the expensive hair colour to do it. Though it faded to a lighter pink/strawberry blonde, it never fully washed out, and I ended up just dying over it. The other coloursn were regular L'Oreal or whatever haircolour. Except the cherry red and purple, which were very temporary hair colour in a mousse form (lasted about 10-12 shampoos, I think)

Wow, DOL those are all good :yes:

Hey Jen! :wave:

I'd host a Melburnian Interferencers dinner but I've no fucking clue how I'd fit everybody in my place! :laugh:
Oh god, don't remind me. This Christmas we're going to potentially have thirteen adults and five children here :crack: I don't know how the fuck we're gonna be able to all sit down at the same time.

I had some vintage cheddar in the fridge. It had been there a while and the gladwrap had split, so one side had gone bad. But the rest looked OK! So I cut off the bad side and proceeded to eat a good deal of the rest.

And vomited it back up on top of my chest of drawers, permanently ruining my tickets from the Auckland Vertigo gigs but somehow missing some expensive books and a good chunk of my stamp collection.

:lmao:

:wave: Jen

Oh god, don't remind me. This Christmas we're going to potentially have thirteen adults and five children here :crack: I don't know how the fuck we're gonna be able to all sit down at the same time.

Fucking hell!

I live in this small one-bedroom shoebox. It's fine for me, and if one or two people are here it's not too crowded, but any more than that and it'd feel really fucking cramped.

Especially the burgundy from this year. Do you still have your hair like that, Chass?
I would, but for some strange reason, the colour faded and changed to a lighter shade. I'm suspecting that maybe something in the bubble bath I use altered it or something. I'll probably redye it in that shade sometime soon though, 'cause I really liked it to.

The current colour is about like this:

megothhot.jpg

Notice the brown roots, another reason for a redye.

Oh, I thought it was something to do consuming mad amounts of wine. Still, that sucks.

... you have a stamp collection?

any happenings i need to catch up on since yesterday ?

I was the culprit this time. I got sick of TDK discussion overwhelming other topics I was enjoying discussing here, so I made my feelings and my boredom with TDK known in no uncertain terms - but without actually flaming anybody!

Go back to about post #400 of this thread and you should find some of it.

Oh, I thought it was something to do consuming mad amounts of wine. Still, that sucks.

... you have a stamp collection?

Alas, it wasn't, even though I'd had over a bottle. I wish I could say that's why I threw up, as it'd be due to having a good time rather than being a fucking moron. I drank the same amount last Saturday and barely even got drunk - by the time I went to bed, I felt I was only tipsy and could definitely feel myself sobering up. Neither time was I hungover whatsoever.

However, the fact I vomited on the chest of drawers and then went to sleep rather than vomiting in the toilet would almost certainly have been due to the drunkenness, heh.

... yeah. Not exactly a small one either.

I would, but for some strange reason, the colour faded and changed to a lighter shade. I'm suspecting that maybe something in the bubble bath I use altered it or something. I'll probably redye it in that shade sometime soon though, 'cause I really liked it to.

The current colour is about like this:

Ah, weird. Still, the current colour looks good as well.

I've dyed my hair once, and I now think it was so fucking embarrassing that even if you guys were to talk me into posting a picture, I'd have no idea where to find one! I filed them away and quite happily forgot where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom