8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have had one early this morning. The noise of the storm woke me up, it was either hail or really forceful raindrops hitting my window. I just went back to sleep because weather doesn't phase me at all... but now I have no way of knowing if it actually hailed or not, because the news website doesn't talk about weather that has already happened :lol:

I'm a weather whore :drool:

Kapiti Coastal roads are closed with a super high tide and massive surges coming across the road!!

We didn't really use computer too much in grade school. Middle school, yes. For book report and that type of thing. All Macs. High school, same story.
Depending on which lab you were in, the Mac were either red or blue in the middle school. In the high school, they were those white, flat screen ones.
technically i didn't use macs in elementary school, they were apple 2s :wink:

i still remember there was a big red button on the keyboard and we were told to never press it. can't remember what it said though :hmm:

oh, later we did get actual macs, and i remember playing a game featuring arthur, the bunny on cbs.

Oh fuck me in the goat ass. It's a decent movie, I can see why a lot of people like it, just not for me. It's like the requisite movie girls coerce guys into watching and the guy feels inclined to like it to get some cred, that's what I've gathered, at least.

Rachel McAdams is a cutie though.

I loved that movie just cause its so sweet. I watch it like everyday. Seriously. I watched it with my best friend thats a guy and he like never cries and he cried sooo hard at the end. It was hilarious.

Huh. All of our schools were only Macs. Guess I couldn't complain since I took quite the liking to computers. :duh:

I think I will! It's totally worth it for Blueberry-Chocolate muffins. :drool:

When we had the mix of Mac and Windows computers at primary school, my Mac-loving friend and I would always argue about which to use whenever we had to work together on something. Usually meant everybody else beat us to the computers and we got a dodgy one. :laugh:

Awesome. :drool:

His teeth are strangely straight in front. I got distracted by that a few times during TDK. That and the Batman voice. Sorry, but it cracked me up.

I couldn't stand to listen to that after awhile. Number 1 reason that movie wasn't an immediate favorite. In fact...it's pretty much the biggest reason. I mean...He did that like ONCE in Begins. He did it like 20 times in TDK, and it was awful

His teeth are strangely straight in front. I got distracted by that a few times during TDK. That and the Batman voice. Sorry, but it cracked me up.

The Batman voice used to kind of bother me, but I've warmed up to it. If you're as well-to-do and prominent in the city as Bruce Wayne, it'd make sense to cover your face (check) and your voice - plus, it's intimidating enough to make me want to shit my pants if I ever saw him.

I'm also glad he can turn his neck in the new Batsuit, too. Finally, he won't have to fight people who are directly in front of him.

Kapiti Coastal roads are closed with a super high tide and massive surges coming across the road!!

WOAH WOAH WHAT?

I'm guessing State Highway 1 between Pukerua Bay and Paekakariki, but anywhere else too?

2527477880100674691S500x500Q85.jpg

Mine are actually more prominent than his.

I loved that movie just cause its so sweet. I watch it like everyday. Seriously. I watched it with my best friend thats a guy and he like never cries and he cried sooo hard at the end. It was hilarious.

That plot's only something that would work in a movie though.

If it happened in real life, the guy would be posting suicidal LiveJournal posts and vowing to leave everyone forever, only to come back and build their goddess in disguise a house. Shit, son.

The Batman voice used to kind of bother me, but I've warmed up to it. If you're as well-to-do and prominent in the city as Bruce Wayne, it'd make sense to cover your face (check) and your voice - plus, it's intimidating enough to make me want to shit my pants if I ever saw him.

I'm also glad he can turn his neck in the new Batsuit, too. Finally, he won't have to fight people who are directly in front of him.
Good point. I think I was so shaken up by the Joker, I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or shit my pants by the end of TDK.

I love that they addressed the fact that, previously, Batman couldn't turn his head. :laugh:

That fact always cracked me up in the Burton films.

Forever and the abortion called Batman & Robin can go rot in hell.

Hmm...could there be a curse on The Dark Knight? :hmm: First Heath passes on, now Bale is being charged with assault...what's next, Morgan Freeman giving out a bad piece of advice?

Good point. I think I was so shaken up by the Joker, I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or shit my pants by the end of TDK.

I feel ya on that. I did two of those things after the movie ending... I'll leave it to you to guess which two.

That plot's only something that would work in a movie though.

If it happened in real life, the guy would be posting suicidal LiveJournal posts and vowing to leave everyone forever, only to come back and build their goddess in disguise a house. Shit, son.

Yeah it would. But its fun to watch and think about if that actually happened to me. Ohhhh Id be in love! :heart:

Hmm...could there be a curse on The Dark Knight? :hmm: First Heath passes on, now Bale is being charged with assault...what's next, Morgan Freeman giving out a bad piece of advice?

He's left to narrate documentaries on penguins.

...wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom