8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Primary school in New Zealand was just Macs. Primary school in Australia, when I first started using them heavily, was a mix. High school was just Windows - and Windows fucking NT at that.

Well get your arse down to Melbourne!

Huh. All of our schools were only Macs. Guess I couldn't complain since I took quite the liking to computers. :duh:

I think I will! It's totally worth it for Blueberry-Chocolate muffins. :drool:

Primary school in New Zealand was just Macs. Primary school in Australia, when I first started using them heavily, was a mix. High school was just Windows - and Windows fucking NT at that.

Well get your arse down to Melbourne!

Fuck me, you're so young. Primary school in NZ for me was PENCILS! High School was DOS.....

We didn't have Windows computers. It was ONLY Mac. I didn't know about the different types back then, so a computer was a computer to me!

:drool: I must sample this.
we were all mac in elementary and middle school. however, my high school had a couple mac labs and a windows lab. the mac lab we had upstairs was awesome though, because it had the (then) new imacs which were colours. they arranged them in rainbows and it looked so pretty :cute:

OH No...you di'nt.

Ax, what's a good live version of OTH that I can forcibly make brittany listen to?

The 26 December 1989 performance is, quite simply, the best thing U2 have ever done. That is the pinnacle. Everything since then has been a decline.

Christian Bale has the same, strange prominent canine tooth thing that I have going.

The 26 December 1989 performance is, quite simply, the best thing U2 have ever done. That is the pinnacle. Everything since then has been a decline.

I thought it was their high school dance cover of Show Me The Way, personally.

I love that movie. It was good.

My absolute Favorite all time movie.. ( no suprise for Ashley) .... The Notebook!

Oh fuck me in the goat ass. It's a decent movie, I can see why a lot of people like it, just not for me. It's like the requisite movie girls coerce guys into watching and the guy feels inclined to like it to get some cred, that's what I've gathered, at least.

Rachel McAdams is a cutie though.

As far as I'm concerned, U2 have never fully played New Year's Day apart from on the album.

My thoughts exactly. This version doesn't drag on like the album cut.

Fuck me, you're so young. Primary school in NZ for me was PENCILS! High School was DOS.....

Not TOO young. Until I reached standard four, there was only one computer per grade! :lol:

In standard four, it was one computer per class. Which I think we really only used for playing SimCity and "edutainment" games.

we were all mac in elementary and middle school. however, my high school had a couple mac labs and a windows lab. the mac lab we had upstairs was awesome though, because it had the (then) new imacs which were colours. they arranged them in rainbows and it looked so pretty :cute:
We didn't really use computer too much in grade school. Middle school, yes. For book report and that type of thing. All Macs. High school, same story.
Depending on which lab you were in, the Mac were either red or blue in the middle school. In the high school, they were those white, flat screen ones.

I remember back in Malaysia, we were using those HUGE floppy disks and DOS in primary school, then when I moved here, we suddenly transitioned from the 1.44mb floppies to USB sticks in the space of, like, two years from 04 to 06.

Christian Bale has the same, strange prominent canine tooth thing that I have going.
His teeth are strangely straight in front. I got distracted by that a few times during TDK. That and the Batman voice. Sorry, but it cracked me up.

:yikes: HAILSTORM :yikes:
We may have had one early this morning. The noise of the storm woke me up, it was either hail or really forceful raindrops hitting my window. I just went back to sleep because weather doesn't phase me at all... but now I have no way of knowing if it actually hailed or not, because the news website doesn't talk about weather that has already happened :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom