8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! All I hoped from the War remaster was that Red Light sounded better. and it DOES *goes on being the only person that likes Red Light, with a lot more enthusiasm*

Oh, my favourite Simpsons god quote is:

"Kids, let me tell you about another so-called 'wicked' guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was...I forgot. But the point is...I forgot that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car."

:hyper: Laptops ftw! Though if I had to get another, it'd be a Mac. I refuse to deal with Vista.

Blueberry > Chocolate

Fuck Vista. Though Mac OS X doesn't make me jump with joy too much either. I'm comfortable and very used to XP.

Hmm, no, I think I favour chocolate.

Also, is it wrong of me to keep sneaking up on my little brother, whisper "Hi." in His ear, then ask him "Why so serious?" as I run away? Knowing full well that the Joker of any variety terrifies him?

Just watched the Dark Knight tonight and I'm almost certain I'm going to have nightmares.

"Kids, let me tell you about another so-called 'wicked' guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was...I forgot. But the point is...I forgot that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car."

:lmao: I love it.

Just watched the Dark Knight tonight and I'm almost certain I'm going to have nightmares.

Y'want me to show you a magic trick?

I'm gonna make this pencil...

Disappear.

I'm scarily good at imitating that voice and the tongue thing. It's great fun to go around church creeping people out by doing it. :D

"How could you?! Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing! Did you?! Except at that guy who made sound effects...hehehehe...

Where was I? Oh yeah. Stay out of my booze!"

He just instantaneously flips his hand back and smacks me everytime i do it now. But this time he didn't immediately get mad at me, so I progressed to "Wanna know how I got these scars?" Then he got mad :lol:

I completely agree. Next laptop I buy will be a Macbook. Vista is just far too irritating to use on a daily basis (yet I persist).

The laptop I currently have, luckily, has XP. Which is total SuperWin.
I have never used Vista but I honestly have no desire to whatsoever. Heard many horror stories about them. Not that I like Mac much better, but I can do without the Vista nightmares thank you very much.

YES! All I hoped from the War remaster was that Red Light sounded better. and it DOES *goes on being the only person that likes Red Light, with a lot more enthusiasm*

I like "Red Light."

It's totally out of placed on the album and should've been a b-side, but it's still a fun tune.

I like "Red Light."

It's totally out of placed on the album and should've been a b-side, but it's still a fun tune.

I thought you were the other person, but I couldn't remember.

Surrender sounds much better too. It's mostly Red Light & Surrender I was concerned with, and they sound good to me :D

Fuck Vista. Though Mac OS X doesn't make me jump with joy too much either. I'm comfortable and very used to XP.

Hmm, no, I think I favour chocolate.
With a rusty fucking fork. XP is what I like best. I used Macs in high school. Can't say I cared for them much. Prefer Windows but hell no to Vista.

Hmm, nah. I like fruit better. Blueberry.

Okay, I stupidly decided to start working on my misheard lyrics video again, and it took over the last hour or longer. I'm done for the night though, and I made a bit of progress :)

In other news, ran across this on flickr:

2233649619_166985a29f.jpg

:yikes:

Y'want me to show you a magic trick?

I'm gonna make this pencil...

Disappear.

I'm scarily good at imitating that voice and the tongue thing. It's great fun to go around church creeping people out by doing it. :D

I can't help but want to do those mannerisms. Every time I have to drive somewhere, I walk around shaking the keys in my hands like he did when walking up the Hong Kong guy's jail cell.

OONT OONT OONT

And so we're told this is the golden age

THUMP THUMP THUMP

And gold is the reason for the wars we wage

CLICK THUMP CLICK

Exactly! :lol:

I'm surprised it made as much money as it did and that parents are letting their kids see it. It's as dark as the parentally hated Batman Returns, just not sexual, like that one is.

Okay, I stupidly decided to start working on my misheard lyrics video again, and it took over the last hour or longer. I'm done for the night though, and I made a bit of progress :)

In other news, ran across this on flickr:

2233649619_166985a29f.jpg

:yikes:

:giggle: I misread that as Beer Brains!

"How could you?! Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing! Did you?! Except at that guy who made sound effects...hehehehe...

Where was I? Oh yeah. Stay out of my booze!"

:lmao:

And yet had bulls' blood injections ...
Perhaps the bull wasn't dead yet?

Bull: I'm not dead yet!
Larry: Wot?
Homeopath: Nothing. He's very ill.
Bull: I'm getting better.
Homeopath: No, you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.
Bull: I feel fine.
Larry: Am I seeing this or did Edge slip me some mushrooms? :huh:

This thread makes the Circus on crack look sane :wink:

Unicorns unicorns unicorns unicorns are more than horses with horns because they can fly and horses cannot unless they're on a plane but that doesn't count :drool:

I may the one person alive capable of writing like that without drugs :wink:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom