8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
War is my least favorite of the first three albums. It's good, no doubt, but the other two hit me more, you know?

I also had the wacky of idea of putting the more hard-hitting tracks from October and War onto one album, and putting the more solemn ones on another. I'll work it out and see what you all think.

I very much like that idea. Rejoice and Tomorrow don't sit well with me when they're that near one another. Same goes for Electric Co. and Shadows And Tall Trees.

I hate to think how many hours I wasted putting my music collection into the order that suited me. Too many. :crack:

But it was better than doing uni assignments back in 2006. :wink:

I never did do it. I was going to but then my PC fried. :sad:

Anything's better than work, right?

WARNING:

Reggo's brain has gone to DefCon 4. Everything is funny. Get ready for some seriously lame coriander-induced jokes.

And awkward facts randomly announced.

I never did do it. I was going to but then my PC fried. :sad:

Anything's better than work, right?

:down:

Haha, yes. University inspires me to do so much stuff around the home I'd otherwise procrastinate on ...!

That is a very good question; what DOES make a superthreader? 1000 posts? 100? How can we tell?

Maybe participation in 10 or more threads?

An intangible quality some people have and many people don't?

:down:

Haha, yes. University inspires me to do so much stuff around the home I'd otherwise procrastinate on ...!
But that's okay, I love my laptop. I can lounge and relax in bed with it. :wink:

Ha, yeah. It's amazing what can get one motivated to do housework.

But that's okay, I love my laptop. I can lounge and relax in bed with it. :wink:

Ha, yeah. It's amazing what can get one motivated to do housework.

Fuck you. I want a laptop so I needn't drag my arse out of a nice warm bed in the morning just for the Internet.

And yeah, I may be half-fucked on my university assignment, but muffins are baked, the lounge is tidy, and I've done the washing!

An intangible quality some people have and many people don't?

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together."

Alternatively,

John 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom