8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DESCRIBE's a big boy, it can take care of itself :wink:

We're awful DESCRIBErs :(

Quick update on the Artist League four of the bands who will make up the top league/group have already been decided; nomination thread is moving fast

I'm not sure when Describe went all to hell, but it was rather sudden :(

Shopping = Phail

Hanging around, organising my photo folders and such. It's such a pain in the arse to do when it's been procrastinated all to hell.

I think I've just given up on giving my computer some semblance of order in the older files that I never properly arranged in the first place.

At least when I got my camera this year, I had the good sense to make sure everything from it ends up well organised!

:lol: I nicknamed it Tits 'n' Trains.
:lmao: I must be sleep deprived, or I've eaten to much coriander (it has a strange effect on me) cuase I'm laughing so hard, I can't breathe at my own joke!

Oversharing: oh, God, now I have to pee! *wipes tears*

I think I've just given up on giving my computer some semblance of order in the older files that I never properly arranged in the first place.

At least when I got my camera this year, I had the good sense to make sure everything from it ends up well organised!

I have to organise my things or I go crazy. :lol:

That's a good thing. I'd hate to have to look through thousands of pics for pics I've taken!

I have to organise my things or I go crazy. :lol:

That's a good thing. I'd hate to have to look through thousands of pics for pics I've taken!

I'd be sooo fucked if I didn't keep this all organised by month and day.

My music was also a huge fucking mess before I actually put in the effort to create a folder for each letter, then within that a folder for each band starting with that letter.

War is my least favorite of the first three albums. It's good, no doubt, but the other two hit me more, you know?

I also had the wacky of idea of putting the more hard-hitting tracks from October and War onto one album, and putting the more solemn ones on another. I'll work it out and see what you all think.

War is my least favorite of the first three albums. It's good, no doubt, but the other two hit me more, you know?

I also had the wacky of idea of putting the more hard-hitting tracks from October and War onto one album, and putting the more solemn ones on another. I'll work it out and see what you all think.

That is actually a pretty decent idea that could work out really well.

Yeah, I favour Boy and October too. Helps that neither has Red Light.

And I'd be interested in seeing how that works out. Going to use non-album stuff from those eras too?

Yeah, I favour Boy and October too. Helps that neither has Red Light.

And I'd be interested in seeing how that works out. Going to use non-album stuff from those eras too?

Yep.

"Angels Too Tied to the Ground" was the catalyst for this idea, too.

I'd be sooo fucked if I didn't keep this all organised by month and day.

My music was also a huge fucking mess before I actually put in the effort to create a folder for each letter, then within that a folder for each band starting with that letter.
The music folder on my old PC was such a fucking mess. I couldn't tell you where to find anything and I didn't even have that many songs. I just couldn't be arsed to put everything in the proper folders.

The music folder on my old PC was such a fucking mess. I couldn't tell you where to find anything and I didn't even have that many songs. I just couldn't be arsed to put everything in the proper folders.

I hate to think how many hours I wasted putting my music collection into the order that suited me. Too many. :crack:

But it was better than doing uni assignments back in 2006. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom