8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Christianity has done a good job trying to establish a theistic hegemony in the West. Who the fuck cares about arguing against Judaism or Zoroastrianism when they aren't usually actively converting?

Ahh, I thought it'd be that. Fair enough. Although Islam might be another case, only in the East.

Ahh, I thought it'd be that. Fair enough. Although Islam might be another case, only in the East.

Part of the problem with arguing against Islam is that you really don't want to get lumped in with all the Christian fundie agitators who seem to have a rabid, irrational hatred of it.

Just randomly,

lolcanohk6.gif

Part of the problem with arguing against Islam is that you really don't want to get lumped in with all the Christian fundie agitators who seem to have a rabid, irrational hatred of it.

Ahh, ok. And, of course, there's the danger that if the extremists hear you, you get blown up, right? Or get a fatwa issued against you like Salman Rushdie.

Actually, that should be on everyone's "list of things to do before they die": get a fatwa issued against them.

Hey Ax! :wave: How are you?

:laugh: I don't blame you, I love it.

I'm feeling lazy but I need to go shopping sometime soon. :down:

You?

And yeah, this is a rival for some of my earlier favourites like Hell For Certain, Useless Loop, and Brest Railway Museum.

Yeah, but Christianity has done a good job trying to establish a theistic hegemony in the West. Who the fuck cares about arguing against Judaism or Zoroastrianism when they aren't usually actively converting?
What is Zoroastrianism? Does it have anything to do with ZooTV? No of course not.

God I love War so much, but I'm not really hearing anything different. Maybe it's a tad clearer

Ahh, ok. And, of course, there's the danger that if the extremists hear you, you get blown up, right? Or get a fatwa issued against you like Salman Rushdie.

Actually, that should be on everyone's "list of things to do before they die": get a fatwa issued against them.

I'd know I've put my life to good use if I get a fatwa issued against me.

Or if I end up on the shitlist of some organisation like Focus On The Family.

That's what you say. Look at Describe, weeping in a quieter corner of OOC. Poor thing!

DESCRIBE's a big boy, it can take care of itself :wink:

I blatantly cheat on DESCRIBE, only returning when I need some action

...wait.

We're awful DESCRIBErs :(

Quick update on the Artist League four of the bands who will make up the top league/group have already been decided; nomination thread is moving fast

I'm feeling lazy but I need to go shopping sometime soon. :down:

You?

And yeah, this is a rival for some of my earlier favourites like Hell For Certain, Useless Loop, and Brest Railway Museum.
Shopping = Phail

Hanging around, organising my photo folders and such. It's such a pain in the arse to do when it's been procrastinated all to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom