8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so badly need to go shopping rather than saying "I've plenty of supplies ... to make the same three dinners I've been having all week!" I'm bored of sausages. Ah well.

What's the haps, Ax? :wave:

Dinner's just finished cooking and Spicks & Specks is starting, so excuse me if I go silent all of a sudden. Spicks & Specks and The Gruen Transfer - one of only three hours of TV programming I watch a week.

Andre is going to make some woman unbelievably happy one day. He has a fresh batch of muffins constantly in the oven, he cleans, he shops, he can hold a conversation, he's kind, he's funny...
:hmm:

But I photograph trains, study history, and almost live in libraries. I'm fucked! :laugh:

:hmm: true, but still, I do need food.... :lol: I'm planning to survive today on less stuff and go tomorrow, so I can go to the market to get fresh fruits again for my smoothie/milkshakes!

im back, watching deadliest catch, i dont know what i t is i like about watching burly men hurling crap into the sea and hauling stuff out of it . the Occupational Health and Safety rep in me i think :reject:

OK that supposed "With Or Without You" did not sound like WOWY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom