7 to 1!!!!?/!!!?//!//!???!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This match wasn't so much about Man U looking fantastic, as much a Roma looking like a pee-wee soccer team from Kentucky.

It was very obvious watching that the difference was practice - Roma was out of gas by halfway through the first half.

I definitely think Roma blew this game by letting themselves believe they were out of it after the first goal and just deciding not to run anymore, it wasn't so much that Man U is unstoppable. Sorry to burst your bubble.

yeah i dont know what happened to roma out there. they were horrible in their end (obviously), and let the likes of ronaldo have FAR too much time.

totti was irrelevant, but it was hardly his fault for obvious reasons.

i'm not sure what to make of it. how could a team as great as roma is play THAT bad??

Zoomerang96 said:
yeah i dont know what happened to roma out there. they were horrible in their end (obviously), and let the likes of ronaldo have FAR too much time.

totti was irrelevant, but it was hardly his fault for obvious reasons.

i'm not sure what to make of it. how could a team as great as roma is play THAT bad??

I love all of this shit about how "Utd didn't look great, Roma looked bad..."

Fact: Utd was carving Roma's back line up even with ten men last week.

Fact: Utd destroyed them with pace and passing today.

Fact: I was pulling my hair out today wondering where in the hell that finishing was on Saturday....

Who else besides Totti does Roma have? This is an honest question, I can't name one single guy off the top of my head.

DaveC said:
Who else besides Totti does Roma have? This is an honest question, I can't name one single guy off the top of my head.

De Rossi
Perrotta
Mancini
they actually are a great team

Ghastly result. Scum....can't stand Man U, typical scummy G14 side with wanker players, cept for Giggs. Roy Keane was cool too...

Roma really didn't turn up...great result for United but still a freak result by my estimation...you don't get to the quarter finals by being that shit or lucky.

For the record, we also don't need to hear about how your excitement would result in impregnating your wife. I don't know, or maybe that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom