69th Annual Interefernce NFL Pick'em

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Phillyfan looks to make a stretch run that his team can't.

:shame:

This is going to be a bad game methinks, considering the injuries to both sides. Pitt's missing both safeties and 3 WR's, while Cleveland's missing Frye and Winslow along with about half their D. :huh:

So this is going to basically be Willie Parker vs. Ruben Droughns. Pitt's got a much better O-line, and Cleveland's missing a couple starters from the D-line, and I think that's the difference in the game.

Pittsburgh 24, Cleveland 14.

And to make it easier on Hewson...

STEELERS

Last edited:
phanan said:
Hey, they're in the NFC, so anything can happen.

If I was a fan of the Eagles, I'd be more upbeat.

That win over Carolina still did not yield any signs of tackling ability. There's still no reason to be upbeat even if they beat Washington (unless it's some unforseen annihilation).

STEELERS
Ravens
Falcons
Vikings
TEXANS
PANTHERS
COWBOYS
JETS
Colts
Eagles
BENGALS
Patriots
49ERS
Seahawks
CHARGERS
RAMS

phillyfan26 said:

That win over Carolina still did not yield any signs of tackling ability. There's still no reason to be upbeat even if they beat Washington (unless it's some unforseen annihilation).

That's the spirit! :|

Well shit, if they were 3-9 I might understand it. But 6-6 and still in a wild card hunt is not a bad place to be right now. Especially not when you're playing three division games, one against a miserable Redskins team and one against an imploding Giants team (who I think will be lucky to even break .500 at this point). Mind you, the Dallas game is another story entirely...but 9-7 - I think Atlanta will get their asses handed to them in Philly on New Year's Eve - is definitely enough to make a wild card spot in the NFC this year.

I'm not saying Philadelphia should start blocking off Broad Street for the parade just yet, but to give up hope completely in this kind of situation (especially when it's your hometown NFL team) is a bit premature, I think.

Shit, I'd hate to see if you were a Lions fan! :yikes:

CHIEFS
Falcons
LIONS
Titans
Giants
COWBOYS
JETS
JAGUARS
Eagles
BENGALS
DOLPHINS