50th Anniversary: The Legend of James Dean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
September 30, 2005

50 years since this BEAUTIFUL man passed away!! Aww, James Dean is my ideal dream man....:drool:

~Remembering James Dean~

james005.jpg

james_dean_image_013.jpg

j03.gif

james007.jpg

jdrs3b2.jpg

I love Rebel Without A Cause!! I just finished watching it actually so it prompt me to do this thread. He was an amazing talent, so tragic that he died a horrible death (the crash pics are so :() at such a young age... :( FOREVER 24!! R.I.P James.

One of my favorite actors :up:

As much as i love Rebel Without A Cause, then East Of Eden is my favorite Dean Movie.

" you ever been in a chickie run"?
" sure, its all I ever do".
I used to live right next to where they filmed this, we would always pretend to have a knife fight right where it was filmed.

I have this great interview with him, talking about driving fast, and he says " drive safe, you might save my life". Months after that, he was killed.

yimou said:

As much as i love Rebel Without A Cause, then East Of Eden is my favorite Dean Movie.

Yep--I agree.

I'm a big fan and I've gone down to the festival in his hometown (always held the last weekend of September) 3 times. Lots of fun and the James Dean lookalike contest rules :wink:

he rally was a great actor. and he's a myth coz of that tragic death...
some says he wanted to put an end to his life coz he was in love with someone and could not be with her.
I don't know if that's real or he just had a "common" car crash.. anyway, I hope he founded his peace!

Back
Top Bottom