The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*remembers when raffie was negotiating with Elvis for a status change:laugh:

sorry to change the subject.

KhanadaRhodes said:
500? omigor...i'm at 1351.

cool tat.
tattoo4.jpg

serious?!? i really want one on my right ankle!!!!!!! i have for a while now.......and i've always thought about the melon child too!!! that's crazy.......ahhh to be 18......*sigh*........soon! should i actually get one, would you care if i got that one? i don't want to if you'd mind......

Just wait till I get my booty up there...

I'll wreak some havoc... pushing noobs around and stuff... hehe j/k

Stories for Boys said:
serious?!? i really want one on my right ankle!!!!!!! i have for a while now.......and i've always thought about the melon child too!!! that's crazy.......ahhh to be 18......*sigh*........soon! should i actually get one, would you care if i got that one? i don't want to if you'd mind......
hehe, yeah. i have another huge ass (and much more painful) tattoo on my right ankle. i wouldn't mind at all if you got it. i think it'd be cool. i'm trying to light a fire under my husband to get his, cuz he told me he's wanted it as well for years. :D you might want to check with the laws in your statem, you may be able to get tattoos if you're under 18 if a parent is with you. if not, you don't have that much longer to wait anyway! :)

k, i have just one more question.........how big is the little guy?
ummm, he's about an inch and a half tall. it didn't take that long either...i'd say 10-15 minutes. it's a lot quicker for all-black tattoos.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
you may be able to get tattoos if you're under 18 if a parent is with you. if not, you don't have that much longer to wait anyway! :)

except for the fact that my parents would kill me :ohmy:

ummm, he's about an inch and a half tall. it didn't take that long either...i'd say 10-15 minutes. it's a lot quicker for all-black tattoos.

sounds exactly what i've been thinking of.....no joke.....is it true that it really hurts on you ankle? and do you all think it'd be weird to get one on my foot? (near the toes, on the side)

Congrats rafmed...keep up the good work. I was almost up to 2000 and they took them away during the forum change:(

This seems to have turned into a bit of a tatt thread. I have a Q please? Do you know if you can tattoo over scars, quite big scars and how long after the operation that created the scar, would you have to wait? Anyone know?

Excuse me again rafa...back to the celebration
**cass leaves a crate of Moet for the musiclovers**

well if all else fails....I ventured into a tattoo shop today. For future reference , it's best to wait for 18 months.:)

Back
Top Bottom