50 Cent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
50 Cent has the Number One album in the country.. his track "In Da Club" has been bumping on steroes everywhere I drive.

For those of you who have seen/heard about or of this guy, what do you think of him? He's had a pretty intense life from what I've seen on MTV.

For the most part, he kinda of just seems like a black Eminem. Same lyrical style, maybe it's just me. Actually, I know it's not just me, because I've heard about 10 people say that.

if my sister thinks it's great music, it's got to be shite. therefore my opinion is :down:

i've only heard that annoying "you say you're a wangster" thing...that was stupid.

I read about him in Q, a small write up called 'Gangsta Rap Goes British!' or something. About the use of 'wanker' in 'wanksta'. Aside from that, he seems to be riding Eminem's coattails.

I do not know anything about him, but the first time I heard that wanksta song back in November I thought it was without question the worst song I have heard in a long time (possibly ever)....maybe because you can hardly understand the lyrics, maybe because the lyrics are dumb as hell....who knows

Last edited:
"Wanksta" is by far one of my favorite songs on the radio right now. "In Da Club" is good too.

Back
Top Bottom