50 blows to the back of your head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

best poster at interference

• deathbear

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • swallow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • swallow

• z edge

• z edge

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • wanderer

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • wanderer

• z edge

• z edge

• wanderer

• brettig

• swallow

• sicy

• angela harlem

• screaming flower (dont vote for her)

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • magagienneei whatever

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • abel

• naya

• angel (not a good poster)

• wannabe

• sir kisses alot

• re

• a

• bono

• 12 powerchords

• nickelback

• creed

• 3 doors down

• staind

• Total voters
I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place I'll put you in your place

I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retnaI want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna
I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retnaI want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna I want to burn my retna

...bravely sucking where no mammal has sucked before...~

acro is getting crazy on us.

ACROB@T said:
...bravely sucking where no mammal has sucked before...~

either you're talking about bear or this belong in zoo confessionals.

Re: acro is getting crazy on us.

Screaming Flower said:
either you're talking about bear or this belong in zoo confessionals.

there just aren't enough hot spoons to go around

throws lil recovery ring into the gutter to rescue miss flowers mind :p

Last edited:
wanderer, the reason why you and other people are on there more than once, is because those who want to vote for you will likely vote for a different one as the previous fan of yours, thus creating a lower total.

i only have one to chose from, so my percentage will be higher, thus making me that much better than all of you.

I got included in this? How nice of you bear. :sexywink:

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
The lovely miss Naya gets my vote, for four main reasons, 1. shes not deathbear. 2. her posts are usually entertaining and/or have a specific perpose. 3. I have an unspoken admiration for her, for a couple reasons which will continue to go unmentioned. 4. She is not deathbear - I cannot stress that enough.

Aaaw that's so sweet foxfire !!! I'm quite curious about those reasons though. PM me sometimes !;):D

Back
Top Bottom