5 stars threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hows about these....

Liquid_Silver_Ruffle_Hot_Pants_1.jpg

digsy said:
is rating all the threads 5 stars seen as an equal offence to rating all the threads 1 star... it seems 1 star upstes people but 5 doesn't... except for MissMaCo over here :wink:

Yes, its still abusing the thread rating feature.

But seriously folks, I'll tell you why there are so many five star threads around here lately. It's because somebody goes around and rates all the threads they don't like one star and then the people who do like the thread rate it five stars in order to counteract the initial poor rating.

So if they hadn't been given a low rating to begin with, then nobody would have rated it five stars. Does that make any sense?

U2Man said:

Well, hello there :wave: :flirt:

I'm really not used to people welcoming me in threads :heart:

I wonder why :hmm:

Come work out with me. I´ll make you into the man you wanna buy. Loose the fur, and get a muscle or two. Thats all i´m asking.
One tiny weeny little muscle!!!!!. You can do it my friend :up:

Meet me tomorrow morning infront of fisketorvet. Wear some comfortable running clothes and a pair of stilletos. I know you prefer stilletos and i don´t want you to freak out if you have to run in normal shoes. We´ll ease you into a more masculine role along the way.
Then we´ll run around Copenhagen. And if you´re a good boy then i´ll buy you an apple.

Are you in????

Calluna said:
But seriously folks, I'll tell you why there are so many five star threads around here lately. It's because somebody goes around and rates all the threads they don't like one star and then the people who do like the thread rate it five stars in order to counteract the initial poor rating.

So if they hadn't been given a low rating to begin with, then nobody would have rated it five stars. Does that make any sense?

I think this one started with 5 stars :hmm:
I absolutely don't care about the rating thingie but I'm quite surprised when I see all the threads rated 5 stars cause I know they don't often deserve them :giggle:

:D

Thanks for this explanation tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom