5 most wanted Great Villains in the Next Batman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why's he your favorite? I never pictured The Riddler as a sophisticated guy like Law.

I think Law could pull off unsophisticated well, if that's what the Nolans would go for. Then again, like I said before in that other thread, I don't think any new villains will be necessary.

I think Law could pull off unsophisticated well, if that's what the Nolans would go for. Then again, like I said before in that other thread, I don't think any new villains will be necessary.

He probably could... definitely a better name than some of the other suggestions I've heard, even if he isn't at the top of my list.

If there are new villains, I just don't hope it's an overload. That's my only concern.

Just no Johnny Depp. This isn't a Tim Burton Batman. Depp would've fit in perfectly with that.

No one could call of the casting choices for this Batman series, I bet, other than just pure speculation, so why are people rumbling about all of these big-name actors now?

There's a $440 million+ chance that will be a 3rd movie. I just hope it's a Nolan-directed one, that's all.

Good point. I had a dream the other night that there was a 3rd Nolan-directed Batman coming out next Spring and I saw a preview for it and the guy who plays Spawn, who the Joker kills, was going to play Batman, and Bale was gonna do The Joker.

That's a freaky dream, Bret.

Bale's my favorite Batman, but goddammit if Michael Keaton isn't close behind him. If he looked like he could actually kick ass, was featured more in his films, and didn't have that one horribly-acted scene in Vicki's apartment in Batman '89, then he'd be tops for me.

Every time I watch that scene, I think "Hey, it's Beetlejuice!"

Speaking of which, I want to go back and watch all the Batman movies.

Now that's another fantastic movie. I miss Michael Keaton and Tim Burton '85-'94. :(

Me too... except for Batman & Robin.

It should go...

Nolan's Batman 3:

Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy
Bane

I just want to see if that combination can be pulled off and make a great movie. :applaud:

I just want Nolan to do a straight up totally faithful Batman and Robin remake. That would be hilarious and disturbing and awesome and sad all at once.

Back
Top Bottom