4th Interference Album Listening Party: Dog Man Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
We have a record: Dog Man Star by Suede.

http://forum.interference.com/t157666.html

B000026EV6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1. Introducing The Band
2. We Are The Pigs
3. Heroine
4. The Wild Ones
5. Daddy's Speeding
6. The Power
7. New Generation
8. This Hollywood Life
9. The 2 of Us
10. Black Or Blue
11. The Asphalt World
12. Still Life

We'll listen together on Friday, April 21st @ 11:00 PM EST. (Sorry, I have a life this Friday :hyper: )

Use this link to sort out how that translates for your zone.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Do you need the record? Post here, we'll spend the next 1 1/2 weeks or so getting it out to those who need it.
It's a masterpiece, and you'll be at your favorite record shop looking for it the next day (shopping tip! They're called London Suede in the US.)

I'm going to play the role of purist and leave off "Modern Boys", as it was a bonus track on the US version of the record.
Don't worry, those who join in on the listening will get a "parting gift" at the conclusion of the record:

Dog Man Star B-Sides:

1. Bentswood Boys
2. Killing Of A Flash Boy
3. Modern Boys
4. This World Needs A Father
5. Together
6. Whipsnade

I'll open the party link 1/2 hour before the party on Friday, the 21st and we'll be "Introduced" to the band.

crap, i'm probably missing this because i need to wake up at 6am on saturday the 22nd.

Oh, my. I got the album.What can i say?Bretts voice is beyond beauty, sound like u pure crystal.Anyone with me?
When i hear Stay, We are the pigs, it is like everlasting beauty. Definitely one of my favourite bands

I'm always up for new music...elevationman @hotmail.com

(Someone grab that cover guy a blanket before he catches a cold.) :der:

yeah, me. turns out i won't be driving up to greenfield to watch the fire department cut up a car with the jaws of life. i've got papers to write, laundry to wash. at least i won't have to wake up at 6am, and i can do this.

Could someone please PM me a few minutes before the party's to start? I don't want to miss it/rock up late. :)

Back
Top Bottom