4a

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I'm going to shut up for good now, I don't want to tarnish this thread anymore and the last thing I want is for Sicy to close it, although thats probably inevitable now
frown.gif

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
mikal wrote:

so its ok for you to waltz in here as an angel when your guilty of most of the stuff you accused some of the people in here for..serious or not your still a hypocrite nothing changes that...doesn't make me like your threads/replies any less but I couldn't count the number of times you've posted in threads that arguably weren't for you and then been less than positive in your manner

YOU are calling ME a hypocrite? Hmm.. That's weird.

I find it funny that you are acting like an angel when you were almost banned for trolling a couple of weeks ago.

I rest my case.

------------------
Schabow

Since I seem to be incapable of deleting my own threads (as stupid as that is), I will simply say. "." here.

"."

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 11-13-2001).]

Look, I ask everyone nicely when I say PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP.

Sicy, I dont believe anyone came in here with intent to make your day hell. And if they did, then they obviously have no life and therefor have no right to be taken seriously.

Everyone else, I dont like deathbear, and whether you we're joking or just sayin' its still not appropriate for you to come in here and immediately start arguing wtih sicy.

For fucks sake, im 16 and Im more mature then some fo you people. Grow up! If you dont like whats posted here, noone is obligating you to come in here and say oh well deathbear sucks, or sicy what the hell are you doing. Get off your asses and go get some coffee or something instead of wasting precious seconds of your life trying to make someone elses worse.

Might I also add, if you feel like arguing, email someone, icq, msn, aim, irc, do whatever the hell you have to do to argue with them but dont spam the forums. That makes more work for mods, and its an eyesore for people like me, who have had a BAD DAY and are absolutely livid right now. You wanna get pissy with people go start a fight with your spouse or your cat or something because people shouldnt have to deal with the constant stream of idiocy that pours from some of the posts in here. Oh well you did this, oh but you did that.... noone gives a rats ass!

2 words
bite
me

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 11-13-2001).]

ummm, why is everyone so upset about this?
it really is a harmless thread folks. since everyone has already spit the venom why don't you all just let this one die?

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

First of all, I didnt ask you. And I'd appreciate it if you wouldnt comment on my threads, as I do not comment on yours anymore.

Second of all, here we fucking go again. If you dont like the thread, dont read it and dont make rude comments in it.

So is this lets bash Sicy day? Cuz I dont take kindly to it. At all.

Well foray, this is what I get for trying to to do something nice for someone.

Thanks everyone.

Can't we all just get along?

(He he! You're right Sicy...I love this smilie!)
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I thought it was a nice gesture!

Hehe, I was thinkin' bout death bear and his calamity when I saw a shirt that had this...
farmgirl02.gif

Glad to hear he's doing great. I would like to see the concentration camps, for the feeling death bear described. Very powerful I've heard.

?..........................
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 11-13-2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom