4,000,000 Posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 4,000,000 Posts?

Zootlesque said:

How can I reach a personal post count of 4,000,000 fast?

out of control and IO, duh

though i will be pretty impressed if you alone reach 4,000,000... man what we need is setlist parties, those totally doubled my post count

well now you've gone and done it!

I wasn't here, but my guestimate says it could have been U2Girl, Peterrrr or MsMofoGone :applaud:

Heartwrenching Photograph Sloane Peterson Free Your Mind 8 183 06-26-2007 12:36 AM
by The_Pac_Mule

the 140th post in teh new post section...

Actually, I suspect it could have been me. :ohmy:

After I made my post on the Prog Island Round 2, Heat 2 thread, I immediately went to the main forum page to go back to EYKIW and noticed the forum post count was at exactly 4,000,000.

That said, perhaps someone else got a post in during the couple of seconds that elapsed. I've no idea, though it's normally a quiet time on the forum. Before I went to B&C, I'd noticed the count was at 3,999,996 and I wondered just how close the 4 millionth post was.

Dangggg I missed it!
ohsnap.gif

I was here when it was 4,000,010, and checked for new posts and counted back 10. That's how I got the 3 names I posted earlier. A couple of others posting at around that time were cinnamison, gluey and intedomine. Don't know if I saw your name come up Axver, sorry! :wink:

Lila64 said:
I was here when it was 4,000,010, and checked for new posts and counted back 10. That's how I got the 3 names I posted earlier. A couple of others posting at around that time were cinnamison, gluey and intedomine. Don't know if I saw your name come up Axver, sorry! :wink:

Geez, typical....I'm always in the running yet never pass the finish line first......:madspit:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom