3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Including or excluding taxes? Because that's damn good. Where'd you find that, and to what European city?

Thats excluding taxes, but I'm guessing there'll be a few hundred for the international flights, and not much for the domestic. Probably $2300 all up?...I dunno could be a bit more.

I used Flight center ONE WAY from Melbourne to Barcelona. (which was $951 or something)

Then travel.com to get around from Barca -> Milan -> Paris, and those flights were from $122-190 each (probably excluding taxes, I was just looking quickly at work)

Then one way from Melb -> Paris is $999 or there about....so I'd assume it would be the same from Paris -> Melb.

Thats excluding taxes, but I'm guessing there'll be a few hundred for the international flights, and not much for the domestic. Probably $2300 all up?...I dunno could be a bit more.

I used Flight center ONE WAY from Melbourne to Barcelona. (which was $951 or something)

Then travel.com to get around from Barca -> Milan -> Paris, and those flights were from $122-190 each (probably excluding taxes, I was just looking quickly at work)

Then one way from Melb -> Paris is $999 or there about....so I'd assume it would be the same from Paris -> Melb.

Those are pretty good prices ... stil not sure where I'll fly into. Probably into London or Paris, and out of London or Amsterdam. I guess wherever works out cheapest overall.

Those are pretty good prices ... stil not sure where I'll fly into. Probably into London or Paris, and out of London or Amsterdam. I guess wherever works out cheapest overall.

I thought so. Even with Taxes, I'd imagine it still works out pretty nicely.

Still Don't know what to do about this pre-sale. I suppose the other 3 tickets will come in handy for Barcelona and Paris too....

It's cheaper to fly to Amsterdam rather than fly from it. Thanks to our stupid government and their stupid flight tax. Morons.

It's cheaper to fly to Amsterdam rather than fly from it. Thanks to our stupid government and their stupid flight tax. Morons.

That's rather annoying, since it'd obviously make sense for us to fly out of Amsterdam if we're staying for your birthday.

That's rather annoying, since it'd obviously make sense for us to fly out of Amsterdam if we're staying for your birthday.

Well, if you guys want to go to Liechtenstein before that, with the whole road trip and all, you could choose to fly out elsewhere?

The whole planning thing confuses me still! :lol:

But I do think we should book Dublin today or tomorrow though, before the ticketsale starts. That's when they'll raise the prices the most.

Well, if you guys want to go to Liechtenstein before that, with the whole road trip and all, you could choose to fly out elsewhere?

The whole planning thing confuses me still! :lol:

But I do think we should book Dublin today or tomorrow though, before the ticketsale starts. That's when they'll raise the prices the most.

I'm going to try to come up with a potential itinerary tonight or tomorrow ... I need to talk to Alison about Liechtenstein.

With Dublin, do we want to stay there for a few days after the gig, or go somewhere else cheaper in Ireland?

Charlotte. :wave:

I'm willing to bet Dutch crowds are rowdy compared to those here. God, Australia's good at putting on BORING crowds.

I feel your pain. People always mention those two words in the same sentence as South Australia. I don't get it!

I actually really don't get it. Do we have a reputation of being rowdy? I've never heard of it!

Well compared to a boring US crowd we might be. I never knew Ozzies were boring crowds too.

Is South Australia so rowdy then? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom