3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does this look like the face of a liar?:

taken_liam_neeson_gun.jpg

Daniel, I saw your post earlier that you may be able to see the tour?

I just don't understand why so many people are head over heels in love with it.

The movie itself?...its not the greatest thing ever made...but its enjoyable :shrug:

See you in Paris then!

Your heading to Paris, awesome. Well I'm hoping they add an extra date to each of the three shows....At least in Milan and Paris.

I'll miss the first two days of term 3 of Tafe, but I think I'll be right.

Question:

Milan General Public sale starts at Midnight on Friday morning. That means 10am tomorrow morning aussie time. Should I spend $50 on a U2.com subscription, just so I don't miss out. I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Your heading to Paris, awesome. Well I'm hoping they add an extra date to each of the three shows....At least in Milan and Paris.

Looks like they'll all get extra shows. Barcelona will probably be 2 July; Milan 8 July; Paris 12 July.

I'm aiming for both Paris gigs, both Amsterdam gigs, and all three Dublin gigs. Berlin and/or Gelsenkirchen are also on the cards.

Question:

Milan General Public sale starts at Midnight on Friday morning. That means 10am tomorrow morning aussie time. Should I spend $50 on a U2.com subscription, just so I don't miss out. I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Wait, their ticket sale's starting at midnight local time, not 9am or 10am? Are you entirely sure?

Looks like they'll all get extra shows. Barcelona will probably be 2 July; Milan 8 July; Paris 12 July.

I'm aiming for both Paris gigs, both Amsterdam gigs, and all three Dublin gigs. Berlin and/or Gelsenkirchen are also on the cards.

Awesome.

Well, according to this website website, showing the Vic School Term Dates for 2009.

Term 2 20 April to 26 June
Term 3 13 July to 18 September

I'd Fly out on the 25th/26th (Tafe is only Monday and Tuesdays, and Friday is the 26th) and Fly back on the 14th/15th.

I worked out flights, and roughly, including jetting around Europe, $1994.

Throughout the whole thing? I suppose there were some really funny (not intended to be) moments. My memorys a bit hazy on the movie.
No, not the whole thing, but it had a fair share of unintentionally hilarious moments.

Ok, I'm gonna finally watch Linear. Catch you all in a bit.

Yea Milan starts at midnight, for some odd reason.

Wow, strange.

I should probably put the general sale info for Milan, Amsterdam, and Gothenburg on U2gigs ... nice of U2.com to not even have that info. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom