30 Seconds To Mars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I think they really rock! :) What do you think? They can be weird at times. But "Fallen" and "Welcom to the Universe" are my favorite songs. Are there othr bands that sing about space?

Bands that take up space? I'm assuming there are a few...

As a member of the 30 Minutes To Mars Or Its Free fanclub, I find your mocking satire to be extremely mean.

:(

Jared Leto 4EVER!

I am sorry. I don't know what I did wrong! I really like them, I am listening to them now! That's cool you like them too. :up: I just wanting to know if other bands think space is so awesome and sing about it, like wonderful 30 Seconds To Mars does.

Modest Mouse has quite a few songs about space and the universe on their album, 'The Moon and Antarctica' :

3rd Planet
Dark Center of the Universe
The Stars are Projectors

Aladdin Sane... David Bowie: The Space Oddity himself.

John Williams and Gustav Holst do the whole space theme in classical arrangements... if you're looking for a change of pace.

And of course Spaceship Superstar- Prism.

'Jupiter Crash' by the Cure. Relates to space and a gorgeous song as well. (I don't think I can make a post here that doesn't mention the Cure in some way...)

I was impatiently awaiting a Prism reference from P-Dub.

Manplanet is ALL about space rock.

I'll be back with more bands later!

---> ;)

I have nothing intelligent to add here other than I was ironically just watching a rerun of "My So-Called Life" on the Noggin network and found this thread. Jared Leto... :combust: Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom