30 Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westport

Refugee
Alec Baldwin has always been great at comedy. I have questions about Tina Fey but supposedly the original pilot of this has been reshot and it works better than when I originally saw it a few months ago.

Looking forward to seeing it tonight!

Really not sure about this one. I wish that I had liked it better.

They re-shot a bunch of scenes since the original pilot. They brought in Jane Krakowski and diminished the role of Rachel Dratch (probably smart). I still don't think that Tina Fey can act at all...and overall I'm just not sure of the cast outside of Alec Baldwin.

It was okay. Jane Krakowski was really annoying.

I'll watch it again, give it another chance or two.

I was hoping for more. Oh well. :(

I liked it.

I remember the first time I saw Tracy Morgan, he was a comic on "Showtime at the Apollo" a few years back. He was very overweight and he had a "ghetto" routine that was hilarious, I guess that's where Lorne found him. Glad to see him in a network sitcom.
I think he did great tonight, very funny.

Tina fey? I love her facial expressions. I will miss her in the anchor's desk in SNL though.

Great potential from the pilot.
Season pass on TiVo.

:up:

Pretty average, I'd say.

I mean 'average' as in, yeah it's better than most of the crap the networks try to pass as comedy these days but considering all the funny minds in on this, Alec Baldwin, ex-SNL cast and writers, some ex-Conan people, that pilot was pretty unimpressive.

I think it'll get better, my guess is they made a rather tame episode to 'sell' NBC on it (the pilot anyhow) and it could continue to get funnier if they allow the funny people to unleash.

Hey...this show would work if they centered it completely around Alec Baldwin's character. It comes to a complete halt when he's not on screen.

Back
Top Bottom