30 Odd Foot Of Giants split up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
"It's the news that haters of music everywhere must have been dreading. That's right, Russell Crowe's band, 30 Odd Foot Of Giants, have reportedly split. Although it looks like music lovers may have to prolong their yelps of joy for a little while longer, because it appears the band are about to release one more album.

A message, suspected to be from Crowe, posted on a number of fan websites reads: "What you possibly won't be pleased about, nor understand fully until you hear this record, is that TOFOG would seem to have dissolved/evolved.

"While that holds certain disappointments, they pale in comparison to the joy of writing unrestricted, of talking from my heart and mind simultaneously about things that are important to me now, right now, in this time of my life, not when I was younger or dare I say it, less world weary/wary, but now, as a 41-year-old father/husband/lover/man."

The new album will be released next month. The anonymous blogger described the album as "fresh, revelatory (sic) and graceful.'

For reasons unknown, they forgot, "and in all likelihood crap."

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/050323/242/fevaa.html

Back
Top Bottom